January daily punt- a new year, no excuses

Remove this Banner Ad

Musings from yesterday after having a lil punt:

That Randwick card, worst Saturday Sydney metro card ever?

That Randwick track, another fun autumn awaits, why even bother having an inside rail? Drains so good. :rolleyes::thumbsu:

Rebel Dane, if you backed him yesterday you deserve what you get, cat extraordinaire, if you haven't banned yourself from him yet give yourself an uppercut.

Darwin horse starts under $10 in Victorian WFA race, if you backed him, give yourself 5 uppercuts.

Didn't first and second have a ding dong battle up the inside rail in the last? :p

Ill take your word for it, i banned myself from Randwick for the remainder after the 5th. :$

Sun Jewellery went around a ridiculous price in that. Hasn't put a foot wrong in Hong Kong.

Werther probably has his measure next time though.

Half to the best named horse in Australia, Ungrateful Ellen, debuts for Smerdon R1 Werribee.

This one is also well named.

Haha possibly - she's got another one by Flo Peg and been served by Desert King. Something to work with I suppose.

Nice trial by Exosphere this morning, looking forward to seeing him back this Autumn, a real threat to Chautauqua in the big sprints.

happy Australia Day all whats everyone like today?
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be on track at Caulfield today so figure why not put the stones on the line and put a few picks up:

R1 - Fast Approaching (easy to pick the 2.50 fave however looks like the penny has dropped, and form franked through Tuff Host winning last weekend)
R3 - Dalradian (prepared to forgive the poor run down the straight, couple of decent wins beyond that, happy taking the 9s each way)
R4 - Dream First (quality jump out prior and the money has come, missed the 14s but will have a sneaky go at the 8s)
R5 - Praecereus (good win over Septamore at Sandown 2 starts back, taking on that)
R7 - Taddei Tondo (small each way on one I back often, which probably says more about my punting than anything else. Rail out 7m has helped swoopers in the past and has a big finish)

Best - Fast Approaching
Value - Dalradian

Since we went so close at Money Valley (0 legs) time to follow up that roaring success with another Pre-emptive, pre-track pattern troll quad for lulz:

1,3,5,9 / 1,2,3,4,6 / 1,11 / 2,6,13

Was reasonably keen Profit Share early this week. but thats a solid drift early, i think Bass Strait might roll forward a bit more today who i thought was a solid quinella horse.

edit* nope Nifty said 5th in running. oh well

Baligari well overs in this - Amorino too but not sure the pattern will help him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back