Jeremy Cameron vs Jack Reiwoldt

Better forward out of the two players.

• Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 61 71.8%
  • Jack Reiwoldt

Votes: 24 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On one hand you've got the next big forward of the league, who in his 2nd season is on track for 50+ goals in a possible winless season with not the best delivery in the world. In the other you've got a forward who can kick goals, but would rather play for self glory then for the team.
I'd take the younger Cameron any day of the week.

Would take a hard working Cameron over a sooking lazy reiwoldt anyday.

On talent alone jack is massive but simply refuses to combine his significant talents with hardwork. Never seen a key fwd that leads and runs less.(plugger the exception)

Cameron is a freak, he is the whole package; athleticism, skills, marking etc. In a year or two we will see Cameron produce some awesome things that will put him ahead of other forwards like Reiwoldt.

Both are exceptional players. If you are building a team Cameron is your man. If your team is in a premiership window they would both we very productive forwards and difficult to split. Personally, I would take Cameron.

This weekend was the last straw for me as far as Reiwoldt is concerned. He is a petulant, sooky princess.

Talented, sure. But never puts in as he should for the team and is concerned with his own wants above that of the team.

To think, his cousin is almost the exact opposite - absolutely kills himself for his club.

Cameron by a bloody mile. I don't think ay club in the league would take Reiwoldt given a choice between the two.

Cameron. No doubt Riewoldt is supremely talented but has a tendency to drop the bottom lip when things don't go his way.

at the moment you would say riewoldt, but down the track i think cameron has more potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for now I'd take Jack but if we are thinking longer term, you'd be silly not to go with Cameron. Will be the best (or very close to) KPF in the game in a few years.

On performance: JR has a B&F, an AA and 2 Coleman medals, hard to say Cameron is already a better player.

Although I expect Cameron to be one of this era's best KPFs, so by career's end I'd say he'll be looked upon as the better player.
Cameron is already a better player

Cameron is already a better player
I think you're mistaking having a better season with being a better player. He's not a better player, you're comparing a kid who's achieved nothing against a guy with 2 Coleman's an AA and a B&F.

There are about 5 or 6 key forwards having better years than Franklin, that doesn't mean we have 5 or 6 better key forwards than him.

I think you're mistaking having a better season with being a better player. He's not a better player, you're comparing a kid who's achieved nothing against a guy with 2 Coleman's an AA and a B&F.

There are about 5 or 6 key forwards having better years than Franklin, that doesn't mean we have 5 or 6 better key forwards than him.
Cameron is having a better season than Riewoldt and I can only see him improving from here. Therefore he is a better player. This is no slight on Riewoldt who is very good but barring injuries Cameron is a once in a generation player. I doubt that Riewoldt could have done what Cameron has done at GWS this season at any stage in his career.

Would take a hard working Cameron over a sooking lazy reiwoldt anyday.

On talent alone jack is massive but simply refuses to combine his significant talents with hardwork. Never seen a key fwd that leads and runs less.(plugger the exception)

Maybe because he is a FF not CHF.

To answer the question Jack is clearly the better and more accomplished player. Cameron is very likely to surpass him at some stage tho, the kid is a freak.

Cameron is having a better season than Riewoldt and I can only see him improving from here. Therefore he is a better player. This is no slight on Riewoldt who is very good but barring injuries Cameron is a once in a generation player. I doubt that Riewoldt could have done what Cameron has done at GWS this season at any stage in his career.

what do you base this on ? the vibe?

Riewoldt won a coleman playing for the worst side since fitroy;)

Riewoldt is the better forward at the moment.....If I was to guess the future I would go with Cameron....but once GWS become a threat don't discount the extra pressure that will be put onto Cameron by the other sides...we will have to get used to being double and tripled teamed constantly....unless Patton turns out to be a star or they get buddy

what do you base this on ? the vibe?

Riewoldt won a coleman playing for the worst side since fitroy;)

Riewoldt is the better forward at the moment.....If I was to guess the future I would go with Cameron....but once GWS become a threat don't discount the extra pressure that will be put onto Cameron by the other sides...we will have to get used to being double and tripled teamed constantly....unless Patton turns out to be a star or they get buddy
Riewoldt has kicked only 4 goals more than Cameron and Cameron actually is playing in the worst side since Fitzroy (it could be argued that GWS are in fact worse). Cameron is as good in the air as Riewoldt and when the ball hits the deck he is vastly superior. Additionally Cameron has shown that he can also upfield in the true CHF position at a very high level. He is doing all this at the age of 20 which is unprecedented, he is once in a generation player and will be a star of the game if he isn't already.

Riewoldt is very good but the reality is Cameron is a much more talented and complete player even at this young age.

Back