39 – Tim Mohr
50 – Sam Reid
Emergencies
41 – Jack Buckley
42 – Jake Stein
43 – Dylan Buckley
No Lids ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Number 1 desired outcome from me is no injuries. After that, just hoping that the players blow out some cobwebs. Good combos, audition for small forward and running defender are next 'nice outcomes, while a win would just be 'super nice outcome.
No injuries number 1 for me
Griff to show some good signs
Langdon to have an impact
Tiziani to have more than 10 touches
Still surprised at the selection of Mohr. not sure where he fits in the modern game and also for tonights game if they have a specific match up/role for him

It is what it is, a pre-season hit out with a lot of players missing. I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far, bit fumbly at times but that’s to be expected - though I’m not sure if “bomb-it-in-long” is necessarily a sustainable strategy.

Liking TOJ, Shipley (even when Huddo was calling him Tiziani) Tiziani and Langdon. I don’t think Reid is going to be in the mix long term.

I’m not going to waste time on developing the metaphor implicit in lights not working in our Nation’s Capital, you can figure it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Shipley was picking off a few aggressive targets by foot. Remember he has only been playing for a few years.

Only watched the 3rd qtr at the pub but saw enough to get excited. The movement was slick, Shipley looked terrific, Taranto is a gun, Shiel going fwd is another string to the bow and our rucks slaughtered theirs which is quite amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back