Joffa v Barb V Dale Mortimer

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think we could get Dean Brogan to punch Joffa? Stupid prick's too dumb for it to do any damage though unfortunately.

JOFFA is an absolute disgrace.

He should be shot with a ball of his own s#&t.

Hey, does anyone know what happened to the old chook that barracked for North Melbourne and could be seen week in week out at the footy carrying on like a tool? Blonde woman, permed hair, pink lip-stick...looked like a playmate from the 1960's?

Joffas the biggest tool on the planet, Barb isnt a tool she just isnt all their i feel sorry for her and i dont know who Dale Mortimer is. So my answer is Joffa

JOffa is an idiot. BUt you have to be a pretty big tosser to get an AFL footballer to punch you in the nose at an Airport, completely sober.

As a Pies member, I am really embarrassed by the antics of Joffa and worse yet, the exposure that the broadcasters give this absolute tool. Someone should grab that gold jacket and burn it!

I think Joffa may be the only one of these 3 not to cop one in the nose(that we know of anyway!!) Barb did when she was minding the players gate for a sheffield shield match and prices park and got in the road of a Jamie Siddons practice swing:D

milnedog44 said:
Roland Rochitelli (sp?)
Why the f*ck are you suspended?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you people who are bagging Joffa, have you actually ever met him & had a conversation with him? I am guessing not, surprisingly, he is a great person to talk to & knows his footy. I suggest stop judging the man by the way media portrays him. We all know how the media beats everything up.

mantis said:
All you people who are bagging Joffa, have you actually ever met him & had a conversation with him? I am guessing not, surprisingly, he is a great person to talk to & knows his footy. I suggest stop judging the man by the way media portrays him.

http://p202.ezboard.com/fpiepridefrm2.showMessage?topicID=128.topic
We can support the pink magpies but that doesnt mean we support there sick choice of how one should live.

Then after a call from Ed he said sorry...
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=171486&highlight=eddie#171486

It's not OK to think these things.... it's just stupidity to think you will get away with voicing it on a very public forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back