Jones signs on until 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

A fitter Tyson will be more consistent than he was last year though, and I reckon he improved in dealing with a tag drastically in the second half of the season. Definitely chucking a sneaky few dollars on him for the Brownlow.

Either way it's great for the team if jones is being challenged , the big advantage Tyson has is he kicks goals which will really help his brownlow chances

If last year was effectively Dom Tyson's first season, as so many of our supporters crowed, then expect second year blues in 2015.

If last year was effectively Dom Tyson's first season, as so many of our supporters crowed, then expect second year blues in 2015.

What? He played about as much football in his first two years as most players. He's had three years in the system, Dom's got nothing to worry about.

A fitter Tyson will be more consistent than he was last year though, and I reckon he improved in dealing with a tag drastically in the second half of the season. Definitely chucking a sneaky few dollars on him for the Brownlow.

I'd wait until we start winning more games, otherwise you are wasting your money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back