Racing June Daily Punt: Winter has come

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it’s some chance. El Bodegon ran third last year against a better crop of locals.

I get the feeling something better might be coming but of what’s here he would be a legitimate chance

No he isn’t. Overhyped (here) fraud who runs into places in low level G1s at bolters odds. He will not be winning a cox plate

No he isn’t. Overhyped (here) fraud who runs into places in low level G1s at bolters odds. He will not be winning a cox plate

Placing in low level G1s will be enough to be competitive with the likes of Mounga, Kovalica, Nugget etc at the top of the market. Is clearly on that top rung of the ones likely to be here at the moment

El Bodegon went down half a length to Moe and Thunder last year. You dont need to be much to beat what is here now

Profile of Cox Plate winners are either overseas horses having their first starts over here or Aussie breds. LI had a run and was pretty ordinary. Would need to improve 4 or 5 lengths

Completely pointless stats. Light Infantry had a run here in a 1500m race which he was never going to be fast enough for and ran well enough

Not interested at $12 at this stage but its more reasonable than some of the ones around him.

Who would you have ranked ahead of him at the moment?
i never bet Ante Post but i would have any semi decent overseas 2000m horse that comes over in front of anything that has raced here. Would be nice if Romantic Warrior did but i dont think it will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i never bet Ante Post but i would have any semi decent overseas 2000m horse that comes over in front of anything that has raced here. Would be nice if Romantic Warrior did but i dont think it will

Yeah no s**t be nice if Equinox turned up too but talking about horses that are either here or confirmed to be here at the moment and he is definitely in that top group

Completely pointless stats. Light Infantry had a run here in a 1500m race which he was never going to be fast enough for and ran well enough

1500m is his trip mate. He’d been running in 1400m group 1s. Quick bit of insight for you. He won’t be fast enough over 2000 either as he is no good. Half a dozen of our local dross will be good enough for him just like they were in the Eagle.

Flem r.dub r2 3,7,10/3.
Jump Goat GIF

Although writing has been on the wall for a while confirmation today that Singapore will cease thoroughbred racing in October 2024.

Interesting what ramifications in Aus and NZ industry will result from this.

Dont mind the look of $4.75 about Selino to place in the Brisbane Cup.

No point looking at his form at anything under 2 miles but when he gets to that trip he has run well at huge odds in a couple Sydney Cups and a Melbourne Cup. His run in the Ramsden was decent enough for a race like this. I have questions about a few near the top of the market running two miles as well

With the current prevailing weather conditions in New York it will be interesting if the Belmont Stakes is run this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back