Just a Thought Re - Malthouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget Mick and go and get Bomber Thompson as he was obviously the brains behind Hird and the glue keeping the team up and going
Give him the same role and heaps of dough to bathe in
Still was able to prove he could coach at the top level and with the pressure all around
Don't like the bloke as he has an anti rfc feel about him, but he played with DH and maybe they could reunite again and build something

Why would we need him to come in **** up the chemistry we have and upset the momentum. If anything we need to bolster the development side with more experience , not convinced Clarke is right man for vfl , Thompsons not the answer there either
Are you referring to getting Mick or Bomber?
If Bomber there are heaps of reasons and to me its bc I
Want a powerful coaching staff
The FD is not as strong as I would like it. Sometimes in Chemistry you can achieve the the same product a lot quicker by adding a catalyst

The FD is not as strong as I would like it. Sometimes in Chemistry you can achieve the the same product a lot quicker by adding a catalyst
Either Thompson or malthouse, not required whilst we are backing the current coaching team. Would be misfits.

We saw the result of that in the Milton the Monster show. (showing my age there!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back