Justice Prevails.....We get 4 pts...

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to the Fremantle Footy Club. It was a tough situation, a lot of other supporters could you whinging bitches, but if the shoe was on their foot they wouldnt be happy at all. Neither would I if it happened to North Adelaide or the Crows.

Your club has copped a bit of flak over the years for not being tough enough etc, even your coach mentioned this i think, but you gutsed it out and fought the AFL.... and won. Excellent stuff. Be proud of your team! This week has been tough but it may spur you on to a big upset in the Western Derby this week, everybody expects the Eagles to win easy but I would love to see the Dockers do a number on them, and allow Adelaide to jump to top with a win over Port.

Welldone Dockers!!

masai said:
We are 3 and 2 in a so called "horror stretch" of games. So at worse we will have a 50% win rate at the end of 6, not bad really considering these games were seen as big hurdles. Yes there is room for alot of improvement, but it aint all bad.

How does the ladder look ?.

Good on you guys for taking it to the AFL, and I was behind you all the way. I think your blokes have shown quite a bit this year, you took it right up to my mob over there, and I saw you play against Port down at AAMi, and damn you looked impressive. A loss at Auruora to hawthorn was the only downer really, otherwise you guys look quite competitive this year.

Take it to West Coast and whoop their ass, I want my team to be top come Saturday night after both our respective 'derbies.'

Congrats on the result :thumbsu:

ohhhkid said:
At boarding School no tele. Please help :)

Vlad has basically said its based on the failure to keep blowing the siren meant rule (??.??.1) wasn't discharged, which meant the next rule (??.??.2) relating to game over when umpire hears siren ... this was compromised.

Skooks said:
Good...

Great for your guys to get your confident up before you can permanent marker a loss into your books after this round :D

boy ure arrogant....

Brilliant and correct result. There is justice in the world!

As a Victorian based fan, I have been able to witness first hand how people in the eastern states have viewed this saga. At school 90% of people had stated their disgust with the draw and, although not confident, hoped justice would prevail. Which it has.

The Saints will be left tarnished after this, and rightfully so. Grant Thomas will forever be remembered for his lack of integrity and smug, sly smile. He deserves what he gets.

Go Freo and let's show the Eagles what we're made of this Saturday.

We won. Never would have gone (or should have gone) this far if Thomas and Co had any morals.

Those fair and sporting types at St Kilda are considering an appeal.

W*nkers, the lot of them.

iscah said:
You BEEAAUUTTTTYYY !!

Now to beat West Coast for the third game straight this weekend ..
Lol - right. The only " " game straight this weekend will be West Coast going for it`s fourth.

Including off season stuff is fudging the figures.

A great result and justice has been done.

The negative publicity St Kilda will attract from any legal appeal should ensure they respect the ruling.

Really, how could they appeal with any conscience? Their stance on this has been a disgrace, I hope they miss the finals by 2 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back