Kardinia Park's Racing & Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

I just turned 71, half of these jokes you young snappers make go right past me. But I laugh when I read them just in case you are all watching me on my webcam in some way, I know how smart you hacker kids are these days.

I just turned 71, half of these jokes you young snappers make go right past me. But I laugh when I read them just in case you are all watching me on my webcam in some way, I know how smart you hacker kids are these days.

71 and you have a webcam.

*cough* swinger *cough*

Where is Tobin Bronze at?

Here's me the other night thinking the punting board needs a Soho, a brett678995658 or an adii for the laughs and just in time this thread delivers:)
MikeLike you should get in touch with brett128 if you are interested in turning some of that hard earned overtime folding stuff into some jangling coins.

Put some pants on, FFS there is a 13 year old in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the unit thing is a joke between me and KP, i joke about him being a poor punter with no bankroll (well stating facts isn't really a joke)

i'm pretty sure there's no one taking $1k bets on the nbl, for example, yet i'm putting 1u bets on there

Sometimes your words hurt Leonard. :(

Here's me the other night thinking the punting board needs a Soho, a brett678995658 or an adii for the laughs and just in time this thread delivers:)

I thought mike might be aldi for a minute. I remember he annoyed me I just can't remember why.

Oh, hai KP, the others made a mess in your thread. I tried to stop them but they overpowered me

I get the feeling this happens quite often in your life. Maybe you should look into a bodyguard or rape whistle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back