Universal Love Keith Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

After the Collingwood game back at the club I pretended I had a microphone and asked who he was wearing.

He said Peter Shearer.

Now I'm disappointed he didn't look down and say 'your lipstick'.

Yeah his impact at the club has been immense.

All hail the HypnoKeef!

tumblr_lhzr3gjsPK1qccrfuo1_500.gif

I attended the meeting tonight. KT had even the staunchest of Magpie tragic's eating out of the palm of his hand within 3 minutes. He has pulled something very amazing off here. I don't know how he managed it but he did. Wow!
Could not make it there tonight, if you don't mind what was the main talking points and how did the Magpie faithful react. ? :rolleyes:

Could not make it there tonight, if you don't mind what was the main talking points and how did the Magpie faithful react. ? :rolleyes:

Agree, I've only followed this on and off over the last few months, so could someone be so kind as to give a bit of a recap as to the current situation: what the proposed model is, what the advantages are, etc.

I attended the meeting tonight. KT had even the staunchest of Magpie tragic's eating out of the palm of his hand within 3 minutes. He has pulled something very amazing off here. I don't know how he managed it but he did. Wow!

People respond to truth. It resonates with a part of us, like a divining rod. Conversely, if KT had been disingenuous (ala Steven Trigg), they would have seen right through him.

Honesty really is the best policy with situations like this.

Seeing Jeremy Clayton (assuming it was Jeremy Clayton and not just some guy calling himself that) get talked around to the merits of the plan on the PAFC live updating thingo was a sight to behold. KT is a miracle worker.

I have so much faith in the decision makers at this club. Everything they say just resonates with me, never a hint of bullshit or spin - just honesty. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres no doubt our club is in very good hands. One can only hope that Thomas is in for the long haul. Would love him to be a long time leader of our football club.

Theres no doubt our club is in very good hands. One can only hope that Thomas is in for the long haul. Would love him to be a long time leader of our football club.

Didn't Koch say that he would only take on the role of chairman if Thomas was committed to being CEO long term?

I once, many moons ago interviewed for a job & KT was the interviewer (SAFM). He was fantastic - very attentive. I was short listed but lost out to someone who had radio experience. Would love to have worked for him, but alas within a year of that I was living in Sydney. Hear KT was (& is) a great leader (friend used to work for him). Well done KT.

With such great orators at our club but who also do the hard yards, can't help but be impressed.

You have to realise the amount of change these guys have implemented could kill some organisations, but for some reason these guys have delivered in spades. My admiration goes to them.

Our great legendary Bob McLean, Port general manager from 1949 to 1980 and chairman from 1983 to 1989, also first played for Norwood. Big Bob is in the Australian Hall of Fame.

KT is admirably following in his big footsteps.

We add a good stadium deal to this situation, with everything else we've got lined up currently, we'll be a monster in a decade. A monster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back