Kenny Dalglish

Remove this Banner Ad

you know I'm annoyed I was actually going to say before the blackburn game watch he'll play second string players, maxi will play and do well....

too late now.

feel so sorry for maxi. he was key to the resurgance at the end of last season and has had to make way for the new signings at the start of the season, they have performed poorly and he has only made occasional appearances. basically as soon as maxi plays and doesn't score he's on the bench for 100 games. ridiculous really.

great attitude as well. a lot of other players recieving the same treatment would've told the manager to get ****ed by now.

the other thing - he links up really, really well with suarez and suarez is more of a threat when maxi is on the field.

unless maxi is the carrier of some deadly airborne bacteria his treatment makes absolutely no sense.

really pleased to see him do well, even if he's still behind downing, kuyt and henderson. :rolleyes:

I love Maxi and wish he would play more often. Links up really well with Suarez and Kuyt and is always a danger to get on the end of something and unlike a lot of players at LFC, the boy can finish.

He had to make way for the big money signings of Adam, Hendo and Downing but he has been better than all 3 this season in very limited opportunities. In fact in 16 minutes against Blackburn he scored more goals this season than either Hendo or Downing.

ibnB8Qo5IbNFOd.gif

superb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not much point starting a new thread, but damien comolli has left liverpool by mutual consent.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/12042012/58/premier-league-liverpool-announce-comolli-departure.html
Liverpool have announced that director of football Damien Comolli has left the club by mutual consent, with the Frenchman citing "family reasons" as the cause of his departure.

Family reasons, as in sign the letter of resignation or you'll never see your family again. :D

Bit strange cleaning out the backroom staff now than at the end of the season.

From twitter

The departure of Liverpool's Head of Sports Medicine/Science Peter Brukner today has been met with shock by some at Anfield. Brought in by Purslow after Benitez demanded a better medical dept, he was credited with the club now having best fitness stats in PL. Described by 1 senior source as one of LFC's "few employees of truly global standing-but never fitted in more 'traditional' Dalglish regime".

No doubt in my mind that Dalglish is considered bigger than LFC by many. Listening to the radio and people seem prepared to blame anyone and everyone to make sure KK is seen as faultless.

I dont think he'll get the flick, but if he does it'll want to be stage managed well or there will be one hell of a shitstorm brewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back