Kevin Owens

Remove this Banner Ad

Was kinda indifferent but actually now have mad respect & <3 for Kevin Owens after reading through this thread. Legitimately won me over.

Thanks OP
To each his own, won't change my opinion though...;)

Oh wow a wink and a smile I'm so impressed ...:$

tumblr_mi0h8xnjgT1rhxfs4o1_4001.jpg

You're right, a US Title Open Challenge is much more entertaining.

Also Kane, Big Show, the Usos, Big Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, John Cena.

Raw has never been in better shape.
Hit a nerve have we deedog2?, sorry bro you won't change my mind heck you like him that's all that counts dude....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys need to know when you're being trolled. Mods, close this thread, it's quite embarrassing.

Stop biting everybody, he is feeding off of it.

Powerbomb gone wrong? Surely a troll
Have a look at it closely dude the poor bloke lands on major part of his neck rather than his back that's very dangerous, it wasn't executed properly. Another thing there wasn't enough room between two ladders to try that move that could have ended very badly.

Hit a nerve have we deedog2?, sorry bro you won't change my mind heck you like him that's all that counts dude....;)

No not at all.

Look honestly NXT is what I look forward to every now and not Raw.

Raw has not been good for a long time now, I'm just tired of seeing the same s**t every single week.

You don't like him, thats fine, but there's probably a few wrestlers you like that I don't.

No not at all.

Look honestly NXT is what I look forward to every now and not Raw.

Raw has not been good for a long time now, I'm just tired of seeing the same s**t every single week.

You don't like him, thats fine, but there's probably a few wrestlers you like that I don't.
This is true and you're right raw has become stale and boring, the storylines are s**t i totally agree.

Have a look at it closely dude the poor bloke lands on major part of his neck rather than his back that's very dangerous, it wasn't executed properly. Another thing there wasn't enough room between two ladders to try that move that could have ended very badly.
Yeah, you're trolling.

In case you actually aren't it's a package piledriver and Generico/Zayn's head would have landed between two rungs, not very dangerous at all

Yeah, you're trolling.

In case you actually aren't it's a package piledriver and Generico/Zayn's head would have landed between two rungs, not very dangerous at all
First of all I'm not trolling, ok it was a pile driver my bad for not picking that move but do you honestly think there was enough room to execute that move properly?....my opinion is no.

You're right, a US Title Open Challenge is much more entertaining.

Also Kane, Big Show, the Usos, Big Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, John Cena.

Raw has never been in better shape.

I would so lol if 'Big Roman Reigns' came out and kicked the s**t out of the generic roided up dips hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back