Kevin Owens

Remove this Banner Ad

So are people sold on him yet? Star making performance.

I am sold i just thought he was a fat piece of crap

He is a fat bad ass with an amazing move set

Owens certainly isn't the next Lesnar. Owens is more like what Heyman would be if he was a wrestler.

There's nothing like a fat bloke pulling off a sweet moonsault. Looks like he'll be good value.

Nothing like a big fat bad ass with a chip on his shoulder

will lose the NXT title on Smackdown. Then go main roster full time
Nope. Ryder was apparently his opponent and it was a glorified squash match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a Waste of the NXT Open Challenge Then
Pretty much. I thought it might have at least been a good chance to get someone like Tyler some more exposure

Well, he's fighting Balor at the fourth of July show in Japan so he's probably dropping the title then. I do have a sneaking suspicion that Hideo Itami would be the one toppling him in Japan if he weren't injured.

Well, he's fighting Balor at the fourth of July show in Japan so he's probably dropping the title then. I do have a sneaking suspicion that Hideo Itami would be the one toppling him in Japan if he weren't injured.

I would reckon that be the Idea. To Drop the Title there. Most Likely Cena costing him the Title too.

I would reckon that be the Idea. To Drop the Title there. Most Likely Cena costing him the Title too.

I hope that they don't have Cena factor into the match. Just let Balor win on his own abilities as opposed to needing Cenas help since it makes him look weak.
I know that they could draw parallels with Goldberg interfering and helping Eddie beat Lesnar for the world championship but the whole story going into that match was that nobody thought that Eddie could do it.

For all the times it's been speculated Cena will interfere with anything or cost someone something I don't recall a time it ever actually happening. Doesn't fit his whole "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect.... Never give up mantra that he lives by" (thanks Michael Cole).

Only time he really comes out uninvited is when he runs out to make the save for a random babyface getting an out of match beatdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back