Prediction Kevin Sheedy Medal Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
2017 Sheedy Medal Preview http://m.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2017-10-05/2017-sheedy-medal-preview.mobileapp

I'm tempted to go with Ward but will tip Scully as a consistent performer who stayed on his feet this year.

Thoughts?

BTW I was always goimg to watch the stream, these things aren't my thing to go to, but I'm intrtedted of course. I do notice there seemed to be no option to purchase tkts this year. Does that mean the family has outgrown manageable size at a venue?

I think it will be Kelly, with Callan second. There were tickets available to members - it was on FB if I recall, but tickets were $250 each. Much too expensive! I will be watching the livestream and tweeting about it.
Tks
Just curious
As I said I was never going, just curious. It was expensive last year too.

Nope, can buy tickets at any time from about mid season, they don't advertise it, I assume they don't need to, but it's listed under corporate events or a similar heading at least 3 months in advance
Ahhh
Just wondered. Probably want to be open but not grow it too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Shiel might surprise and take it out. I felt like he really stepped up this year and took ownership in the middle while Cogs was out. Kelly definitely had better numbers but I just wonder if the game plan/coaching angle will see Shiel poll better.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the winner will be Josh Kelly.
:pI went for Scully because I dont like following the herd. If I was putting money on it dlanod makes sense from a value point of view.
My heart actually says Ward, he was the difference between us looking like pretenders and at least salvaging some credibility at the business end of the season IMO. But it's not judged on that.

I think Shiel might surprise and take it out. I felt like he really stepped up this year and took ownership in the middle while Cogs was out. Kelly definitely had better numbers but I just wonder if the game plan/coaching angle will see Shiel poll better.
1st Kelly
2nd Ward
3rd Davis
4th / 5th Shiel and Scully
9th - Heath Shaw :)

• Lost the feed again, loving life :)
Driving me mad. When I had the stream it wouldn't rotate to landscape. So I used the phone tethering and tried to navigate the tv to the site. TV had wrong verson of flashplayer. Downloaded flashplayer then feed dropped out. Reach for cold little creatures, :p Hope the bottle opener works.

Driving me mad. When I had the stream it wouldn't rotate to landscape. So I used the phone tethering and tried to navigate the tv to the site. TV had wrong verson of flashplayer. Downloaded flashplayer then feed dropped out. Reach for cold little creatures, :p Hope the bottle opener works.
One of the benefits of whiskey, you are the bottle opener :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back