News Kirk to take up an unspecified coaching role with the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast were not an order of magnitude better than us. They just got the most from their strengths - their ruck dominance and their key forwards. But they unlocked their forwards and created massive opportunities to score all year. We didn't and couldn't even kick a score against GCS or Brisbane, let alone North. QED.

On topic, Kirk is likely to have seen a lot of them firsthand as a Fremantle coach. Hopefully, he'll have some scouting input - or at least how Fremantle think you unlock them at home.

West Coast were not an order of magnitude better than us. They just got the most from their strengths - their ruck dominance and their key forwards. But they unlocked their forwards and created massive opportunities to score all year. We didn't and couldn't even kick a score against GCS or Brisbane, let alone North. QED.

On topic, Kirk is likely to have seen a lot of them firsthand as a Fremantle coach. Hopefully, he'll have some scouting input - or at least how Fremantle think you unlock them at home.

Yeah but Fremantle were s**t at scoring as well.

Yeah but Fremantle were s**t at scoring as well.

Agreed. I actually wrote the post and then realised it was in the Kirk thread, so I just tacked that bit on the end lest mod-scorn be upon me for going off topic. :oops:

For 2015 sure, but they are hardly a great team.
One less premiership in the past decade, and far better performed since inception than us. Would you bet against them winning another one soon given their list position?

What do you mean though?

You think we will be better than them in 2016?

Well i look back and we have had their measure quite comfortably going back at least 5yrs we have spanked them at home.

Yes i think we will finish with more wins than them in 2016, remember we werent even supposed to make finals this year after getting smashed in a GF lets see how well the Eagles do after getting smashed.

Well i look back and we have had their measure quite comfortably going back at least 5yrs we have spanked them at home.

Yes i think we will finish with more wins than them in 2016, remember we werent even supposed to make finals this year after getting smashed in a GF lets see how well the Eagles do after getting smashed.

Be surprised if they don't at least dominate at home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back