Toast Lachie Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is it with young people now not wearing any socks with their shoes?

I hope you are not one of these people ;).

get

According to anyone over 35+ everything is hipster

It's true, the word has been around for too long. People's idea of "hipster" is still what alternative in 2010 looks like, well for the older folks anyway. My uncle thinks all the footy players are hipsters now haha.

It's true, the word has been around for too long. People's idea of "hipster" is still what alternative in 2010 looks like, well for the older folks anyway. My uncle thinks all the footy players are hipsters now haha.

Haha exactly.

'Yeah I listen to Triple J--HIPSTER!'

'Yeah I dunno I'm not a fan of mainstream mus--HIPSTER'

'Yeah I have a man bun--DICKHEAD' (this one is generally true)

It just reminds me of the punk thing when I was a teenager. Punk was new and shocking and exciting for a year or so and everyone older was freaking out and calling the end of civilisation. Then 20 years later people still adopt the dress sense without any idea of the original ethos.
I'm sure it was the same with every other youth movement thats ever been ever.

It just reminds me of the punk thing when I was a teenager. Punk was new and shocking and exciting for a year or so and everyone older was freaking out and calling the end of civilisation. Then 20 years later people still adopt the dress sense without any idea of the original ethos.

I got sacked for refusing to have a hair cut in the sixties :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a 90's grunge era. Most of these 'movements' evolve from having no money and so being forced to dress a certain way out of necessity. The irony being people end up paying a fortune to look that way.

That was my vintage and that was too long ago. Did you have a foxtail on your car aerial?

Lowered suspension,straight thru exhaust,white walls, back window baubles and a chrome swan on the bonnet of the FJ. Magnificent chicky babe magnet. Cruising Fri night before the Port Beach stomp drinking the king browns because the stomps were dry . If you were lucky a romp in the sand hills afterwards.;)

Lowered suspension,straight thru exhaust,white walls, back window baubles and a chrome swan on the bonnet of the FJ. Magnificent chicky babe magnet. Cruising Fri night before the Port Beach stomp drinking the king browns because the stomps were dry . If you were lucky a romp in the sand hills afterwards.;)
Love your work but that was before my vintage as I am still a pup compared to some.;):cool::D:D

You said 'stomp'. I'm old and my mum is the only other person I've ever heard say that word.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back