Official Club Stuff Q&A With Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Introduction to the Q&A
Hi all,

As just advertised here, in conjunction with the Fremantle social media team we are running a Question & Answer session with Lachie Schultz prior to the start of the 2023 AFL season, so I officially invite all Freo fans on the board to reply to this thread with your questions for Lachie by midday Perth time tomorrow 14th March.

Please make sure your questions are respectful and coherent. It goes without saying that we're probably the nutty uncle of the online Freo family, but your questions will be going to an actual person that you want to do well in his chosen endeavour, which is representing the Fremantle Football Club to the best of his ability. Some humour is fine of course, but just think about what you would ask him in person before posing your question here.

Big thanks to Tom, Brett and Lachie for taking the time to help get this off the ground!!!

I'll kick things off with the first question...

As a resident of central Victoria, I can see how ingrained country footy is to the community. What was your experience coming through the junior grades in Moama and Bendigo?

And a bonus question:

Williamstown & Fremantle as places seem to have a few similarities. How do they compare?

Alright punters, over to you...

Last edited:
Questions
Lachie, you'd be pretty well known as someone who gives maximum effort every minute of every game, this must be as exhausting mentally as it is physically. How do you keep yourself running at 110% every minute you're on the footy field

Hi all,

As just advertised here, in conjunction with the Fremantle social media team we are running a Question & Answer session with Lachie Schultz prior to the start of the 2023 AFL season, so I officially invite all Freo fans on the board to reply to this thread with your questions for Lachie by midday Perth time tomorrow 14th March.

Please make sure your questions are respectful and coherent. It goes without saying that we're probably the nutty uncle of the online Freo family, but your questions will be going to an actual person that you want to do well in his chosen endeavour, which is representing the Fremantle Football Club to the best of his ability. Some humour is fine of course, but just think about what you would ask him in person before posing your question here.

Big thanks to Tom, Brett and Lachie for taking the time to help get this off the ground!!!

I'll kick things off with the first question...

As a resident of central Victoria, I can see how ingrained country footy is to the community. What was your experience coming through the junior grades in Moama and Bendigo?

And a bonus question:

Williamstown & Fremantle as places seem to have a few similarities. How do they compare?

Alright punters, over to you...
You’re forgiven for not inviting me to King Road now Bob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie, what is your go-to option when ducking into the bakery for a cheeky snack after training at Freo Oval on a Wednesday? There is a groundswell of support on this board for the vanilla slice - but I'm a big fan of the custard tart myself.

Lachie which skill do you think you have developed the most in your time at Freo since being drafted?

Hi Lachie
What routines such as yoga and pilates do you mostly do to keep flexibility in your muscles?

Lachie, how did changing jumper numbers from 28 to 5 come about after Cerra left? any competition at all?

and as a follow up question, how does Darcy and Clark as locker mates (i'm assuming) compare to Chappy and NOD?

Hi Lachie,

Love the way you go about it.

Who were some of your favourite players when you were growing up, and is there a past or current player you model yourself on?

Last edited:
Lachie I’ve been a big fan of yours since the first day you donned the purple jumper. Which game that you’ve played has been your most rewarding to date?
and on a similar note, is there any personal moment/highlight of that stands out so far (e.g kicking game winners against the Saints in 2020, Crows last year, the massive mark and goal against Richmond in 2021, general chaos of the 3rd term against the Demons at the MCG last year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back