Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

After we start S20 8-0, I'm tipping a comeback.
If this happens then the Bears will have to stay strong and shun me. I'm a cooler.

8 - 0 will quickly turn to nothingness.

Congratulations to all the Award winners tonight:

Quivorir on winning the leading goal kicker award. Which as pointed out is the "Thanks for being FF" award. But, the fact is that the Quivster earned FF with his campaigning through the pre-season and then continued campaigning throughout the season. Evidenced by his winning the Captain's Award. Deserved, yet again. Long may his presence be (on the bench) in Las Vegas.

miss_kate18 was a rightful winner of the Best Rookie Award. She took to the league with a weightier expectation than most posters. However, she owned the Forward Pocket almost as hard as several unsuspecting opposition posters throughout the Season. May she preside over the forward pockets in us all... our hearts...

Dingster the man who finally found his avatar... and got his head nod for being a part of Bears culture than most whipper-snappers could remember. He's a weekly walk-up start. Consistency is so rare over such a long period. Props to him. The First Las Vegas Hall of Fame Player is a worthy title. Here's to brother Dingster, brother Dingster, brother Dingster...

MoOP was brilliant all Season long with his stat work. Be ****ed if I'm going to learn how to drive Excel any time soon. Also the only poster at the Bears to crack the ton this Season. No easy feat and a testament to his activity around the club. He is truly one in a million. The Best... Aroooouuuund!

A big thanks to Broken for compiling the votes for the B&F too. Great job. :D

Sorry to see you go, man. But good luck on wherever the winds of Fantasy Football may lead you. Same to The Half Back. You will both be missed.

Lastly but not leastly, congrats to my co--B&Fer Matera92. You're alright. You know it. I don't need to really say it.

Actually one more thing. Pants... don't go.

It truly has been an honour to play alongside you blokes, really a top rate bunch of guys.

Maybe sometime down the track when the Dragons get boring again, I might return here ;)

It truly has been an honour to play alongside you blokes, really a top rate bunch of guys.

Maybe sometime down the track when the Dragons get boring again, I might return here ;)
No returns, no refunds.

You're nothing more than a flog the minute you leave Bear HQ.

:hearts:

1361633354_superman_drinking.gif

No returns, no refunds.

You're nothing more than a flog the minute you leave Bear HQ.

:hearts:

I agree, anyone who would leave this great club is a butthole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to all winners. Well deserved.

But **** me... 9 votes? Wtf is that s**t!
Should have been at least 16. ;)

Certainly, if you had a good season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back