Legend of Zelda Series

Remove this Banner Ad

played through links awakening recently for the first time in a long time. apart from the goddamn annoying mid-battle text boxes, i think it holds up very well. i had no recollection of it being as funny as it was.

also this is pretty great:

Took me several years and GameFAQS to beat DX. And I had bought it during its original release. I'm such a pathetic long-term gamer.

Took me several years and GameFAQS to beat DX. And I had bought it during its original release. I'm such a pathetic long-term gamer.
i owned it back in the day. this time i just downloaded the rom and then had to ask myself:

5OhZNQp.jpg

i owned it back in the day. this time i just downloaded the rom and then had to ask myself:

5OhZNQp.jpg
Considering you would be lucky to get one with a working battery ... or some kind of healthy condition ... GBC rom users probably aren't worth chasing.

I still have mine somewhere, though.

I doubt the series will actually go ahead in the end.

Much like the mooted Mario movie by Sony.

If Netflix can succeed in having a partnership with Nintendo we all win. They have one with Marvel which will also be excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't understand why they'd remake twilight princess already, like people who are begging for super mario galaxy remake, go buy the ******* game it's not even old yet!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back