Scandal Lewie the Lion smashing it up in Mortlake

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid, delinquent things that some young blokes do. I cringe at some of the stupid things I did at that age.

Not going to pander to the character assassination merchants getting their troll on. Some nourishing Western Bulldogs salt all over the place over one year on I see.

He's a great kid who had an episode of idiocy. He has a cavalcade of people who know his story and that his isn't representative of who he is. Courts will handle it and he'll learn from it.

Have at it though Helen Lovejoys!

He's just trying to prove that he can hit a target and cause some damage, go easy on him....

Saaaaaaaallllllltyyyyy.

The 3 goals he kicked against your mob in your last round loss not damaging enough for you?

The only fair way to punish him, really, is to take away his Rising Star and give it to someone who deserved it.

Like Luke McDonald.
Don't be ridiculous.

But let us hear more about how its the vic medias fault.

Pay back the damages + % for compensation.
Miss first week of H&A
Club Imposed drinking ban.

Sorted, enough deterrent not to do it again, everyone sees he's been punished by the club for being an idiot and can forget about it.

[QUOTE="JUBJUB,

85021_aidenwillcox_squizzy-taylor.jpg

665237ee-7e50-4947-8dbe-bf8dd6b87157.jpg

677362-57da8066-f066-11e3-94a8-09c2117d0a9e.jpg

underbellyblog-300x300.jpg

MV5BMTkxMjk4Mjg2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM1MDU0OQ@@._V1_SX511_CR0,0,511,283_AL_.jpg

daperis-squizzy-200x0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Stupid, delinquent things that some young blokes do. I cringe at some of the stupid things I did at that age.

Not going to pander to the character assassination merchants getting their troll on. Some nourishing Western Bulldogs salt all over the place over one year on I see.

He's a great kid who had an episode of idiocy. He has a cavalcade of people who know his story and that his isn't representative of who he is. Courts will handle it and he'll learn from it.

Have at it though Helen Lovejoys!

Generally agree with this post however I think "episode of idiocy" is a bit of an understatement.

What would your suggested club-imposed sanctions be?

Generally agree with this post however I think "episode of idiocy" is a bit of an understatement.

What would your suggested club-imposed sanctions be?
It occurred 13 months ago. The club would have sanctioned him back when it occurred. No need to sanction him again now just because the media has got ahold of it 13 months later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it prevents him breeding further criminals then yes

:p
Whats the big deal here, sqizzy is an old time gangster who decided to change his name to the belt buckle bandit ;)

all the people defending him are idiots. Crime is crime, the lack of club sanction is disgusting. As a lions supporter I am very disappointed in the piss weak stance the club has taken but of course it's our 'darling little lewy' drunk, egged on by friends is no excuse. This was not random but a planned malicious act. So what it was car windows. Are we going to let every young idiotic footballer get away with illegal activities because they were 'drunk' or egged on by friends. Ridiculous. Cannot say enough how disappointed I am in the club and the majority of the supporter base who just let this slide as a indiscriminate small act because he is 'darling lewy Taylor'. Imagine if this was an unpopular AFL player or a derolict off the street who did this. The reaction from lions supporters would be very different.

all the people defending him are idiots. Crime is crime, the lack of club sanction is disgusting. As a lions supporter I am very disappointed in the piss weak stance the club has taken but of course it's our 'darling little lewy' drunk, egged on by friends is no excuse. This was not random but a planned malicious act. So what it was car windows. Are we going to let every young idiotic footballer get away with illegal activities because they were 'drunk' or egged on by friends. Ridiculous. Cannot say enough how disappointed I am in the club and the majority of the supporter base who just let this slide as a indiscriminate small act because he is 'darling lewy Taylor'. Imagine if this was an unpopular AFL player or a derolict off the street who did this. The reaction from lions supporters would be very different.

It was definitely a crime but more a crime of stupidity than anything else. No one else was hurt, no one else was at risk and presumably Taylor will have to pay for the damages. I am not saying it is a good thing, but since no one else was at risk and no one was hurt there are a lot worse crimes out there.

It was definitely a crime but more a crime of stupidity than anything else. No one else was hurt, no one else was at risk and presumably Taylor will have to pay for the damages. I am not saying it is a good thing, but since no one else was at risk and no one was hurt there are a lot worse crimes out there.

Nah, hes started a petition to get Lewy sacked, at a bare minimum.

Nah, hes started a petition to get Lewy sacked, at a bare minimum.
Yeah mate completely accurate. The two gripes I have is the piss weak stance of the club with no club imposed sanction. And the complete and utter disregard or acknowledgement that what lewy did wasn't an insignificant brush it off moment. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him pull stuff like this again, showed his true character is all. Hope he can learn from it and not repeat his actions but hey I know plenty of blokes that can get pissed and hang around with mates and not do stupid s**t!!! It's pretty easy to say no, and for someone's who's meant to be a leader he should of had some back bone and said it.

Yeah mate completely accurate. The two gripes I have is the piss weak stance of the club with no club imposed sanction. And the complete and utter disregard or acknowledgement that what lewy did wasn't an insignificant brush it off moment. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him pull stuff like this again, showed his true character is all. Hope he can learn from it and not repeat his actions but hey I know plenty of blokes that can get pissed and hang around with mates and not do stupid s**t!!! It's pretty easy to say no, and for someone's who's meant to be a leader he should of had some back bone and said it.

You ASSUME the club has done nothing. They probably have known about it all along and have already dealt with it internally.

As for the reaction of supporters on here, its an ONLINE FOOTBALL FORUM. s**t like this is funny to us. A) No one got hurt. B) Lewy has apologised and recognised what he did was stupid. C) HE IS GOING TO COURT FOR IT.

Take. A. Chill. Pill. It is being DEALT WITH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back