LFFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was thinking we would be in the third round by now tbh
Last year we started on Nov 6th and 1st round took 5 days to complete.

The ironic thing is that the 2nd round was on schedule to be completed in 3 days until it came to.......... thetradesman :eek:

This year he was keen to come back and said he was a changed man. :rolleyes:

Pie 4 Life can we get another ring in to draft?

Last year we started on Nov 6th and 1st round took 5 days to complete.

The ironic thing is that the 2nd round was on schedule to be completed in 3 days until it came to.......... thetradesman :eek:

This year he was keen to come back and said he was a changed man. :rolleyes:

Pie 4 Life can we get another ring in to draft?
Lol so he's burnt u once already.

What are you talking about. This is a full time gig for me. Luckily I'm a teacher and can set my kids silent reading and colour by numbers each week.
I was comparing it to AFLTM which I invited him to play a month ago. That has trading and 40 players. No offense, but this is easy compared to that.

I was comparing it to AFLTM which I invited him to play a month ago. That has trading and 40 players. No offense, but this is easy compared to that.
LOL. I was being facetious. Unless you really do think that this is a full time gig for me and I set my kids colour by numbers so I can play it*.

*may or may not be true.

Last chance for thetradesman, he's been warned. Ask your mate if he's keen Danoz and if he is and thetradesman doesn't come on before then, he can take over.
Welcome Danoz mate

I've already tagged Vantz once, but he hasn't responded yet.

Don't know wtf you're on Wacky.
Was being a little cheeky banking on tradey not coming on any time soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I'm an idiot. I didn't put an apostrophe behind my name in my head. Sorry mate.
Lol more so my terrible typing but all good :D

So after waiting 5 days in sure the next few coaches have sent through a preference list to wag or pie ect or will be online :rolleyes:

I've been here for three years and I'm still trying to figure it out.

I think it's a cross between shuffle board, curling and downhill skiing.
Count me in then.

Wait. So what do I have to do?
We've just started the draft and its your pick :) your team is called the repeaters, though Pie 4 Life will ask you to personalize the name. I'll add you to a PM with a spreadsheet that can help you see what scores players got last year. P4L will send you a PM with rules and such.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back