LFFL Injury Replacement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I vote 4 because my team is ******* awesome!
Yeh, I could be swayed. How's this WAG, and Pie 4 Life; How about you have two options;
1) Carry 4 and don't get a pre first round selection.
2) Carry 3 and get a pre first round selection.

Yeh, I could be swayed. How's this WAG, and Pie 4 Life; How about you have two options;
1) Carry 4 and don't get a pre first round selection.
2) Carry 3 and get a pre first round selection.
This sounds fair. Pre first round selections would go in reverse ladder order while the normal draft can still be done anti-tanking wise like we did last year with the bottom six in a pool for the first six picks and the top eight in a pool for the next eight picks.

That's probably the best way of doing it.

Sounds good. I'll be too busy polishing my trophy to care that much anyway!
Hope it all works out for you mate because Im in enough strife. I just worked if I take out that mid season Skooks cup trophy, I'll need to take up a platinum big footy subscription so I can type the new award into my sig.

I prefer three. I don't have four good players...lol
The system I propose will still be good for you, DeeWong. If 5 coaches carry three players, and 9 coaches carry four, then youd get priority pick 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 before the first round has even begun. At the moment, I plan on winning the wooden spoon and then carrying three so I'd effectively get two selections in the first 10 picks.

Would have preferred to carry over 4 players last year so I could have kept Andrew Swallow!

In all honesty though I quite like Amos' idea. Adds another element of flexibility/tactics to the game.

Would have preferred to carry over 4 players last year so I could have kept Andrew Swallow!

In all honesty though I quite like Amos' idea. Adds another element of flexibility/tactics to the game.
I'm glad that it was three last season letting me get Swallow. ;)

But yeah I like amos's idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought chad was injured prior to our draft....much similar to bock....didnt think our league catered for stupid draft selectoons ;)

Is that fear I smell? Cornes' injury and surgery happened about a month and a half after the draft finished. Just because I didn't delist an indefinite from the getgo doesn't mean I can lti him.

Pretty much scored more last week than all his scores so far this season I would have thought? ;)

As long as they score the big ones against you, mate. After all, we dont want to tarnish the "never been beaten by repeaters" tag ;)

Bookmarked for copious amounts of ridicule and scorn!

Bookmarked your bookmark because Pie knows (but hasnt divulged which I dont blame) that he has never beaten me in the AFFL and LFFL version one pre 2011 and two post 11, and LFFL div 2, which collectively adds up to the amount of roots Ive had in the last fortnight. God love ya Pie ... and WAG.

Bookmarked your bookmark because Pie knows (but hasnt divulged which I dont blame) that he has never beaten me in the AFFL and LFFL version one pre 2011 and two post 11, and LFFL div 2, which collectively adds up to the amount of roots Ive had in the last fortnight. God love ya Pie ... and WAG.
I don't think the Ladyboys have ever got their leg over the Mozzie's either! :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back