Other LFL - Legends Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: LFL - Lingerie Football League

I'm on the whoevers playing wagon. Being old school, wish they played in jelly.

Forget the game, just take a seat behind this.

You are now my new BFF.:D
Since I now own this thread, because I bumped it;), what are the chances of this becoming an AFL spin off?
Same concept, smaller ground, skimpier strips.
It would be a winner I reckon

Last edited by a moderator:

Pfft, who needs the LFL when you have "Not Monday Night Football XXX"

Was ****ing around at work this afternoon and found this baby... For those those who don't follow the pr0n industry that closely, parodies are the current fad for pr0n producers. Completely slipped through the cracks, had no idea it had been made...

I'm guessing Tim Tebow won't be appearing on this MNF...

Pfft, who needs the LFL when you have "Not Monday Night Football XXX"

Was ****ing around at work this afternoon and found this baby... For those those who don't follow the pr0n industry that closely, parodies are the current fad for pr0n producers. Completely slipped through the cracks, had no idea it had been made...

I'm guessing Tim Tebow won't be appearing on this MNF...

Ive actually caught a scene which was surprisingly filmed in the LA Coliseum. I was actually shocked that the venue would be used as the site for such a film. I'm not sure if it's from this movie, but it involves a cheerleader and a football team - kitted to look like the Raiders. Watching them throw the ball around and complete basic drills no quicker than walking pace was cringey. pr0n dudes should stick to their day job.

Ive actually caught a scene which was surprisingly filmed in the LA Coliseum. I was actually shocked that the venue would be used as the site for such a film. I'm not sure if it's from this movie, but it involves a cheerleader and a football team - kitted to look like the Raiders. Watching them throw the ball around and complete basic drills no quicker than walking pace was cringey. pr0n dudes should stick to their day job.

Don't know about you, but those of us with pr0n-star sized penises do find it difficult to run...:D;)

Bring a copy on Monday Fuey! ;) :D

Rest assured, once I have procured a copy of my own, thou shalt benefit if thou so chooses. To be honest, it could be a couple of months, depends on when our next Hustler order is coming in.

well played, sir. well played.

Don't sell yourself short, McG, you set it up beautifully for me...:thumbsu::)

Don't know about you, but those of us with pr0n-star sized penises do find it difficult to run...:D;)
Matt Shirvington didn't have a problem.:eek::p

And the LFL rules by the way, best thing on FuelTV.:thumbsu:

Perth footy club is goin for an AFL version now - not sure how it would go with such a big field and the spectators being too far away to see much...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, they just about hit as hard as the pre-Goodell NFL (in context of gender).

The current NFL would've penalized and fined so many hits in the game i saw today.
Just goes to show if Goodell keeps going the way he is, the LFL would be a harder hitting league than the NFL (in context of gender).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/fueltv/...-football-league/story-fn6u5607-1226137310916

...sport is about to take on a whole new meaning in Australia with the country's first Ladies Football League gaining momentum, the Ipswich News reported on Wednesday.

The concept is based on the Lingerie Football League in the US, and will be the first official women's 11-on-11 tackle gridiron league Down Under.

The players will be dressed in camouflaged lingerie outfits with knee pads, shoulder guards and ice hockey helmets.
Are you organising this GG??

classic comment at the bottom of the article:

• Dimi of Adelaide says… September 14, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    They should make a Lingerie AFL league!
  • Peter of Perth says… Today at 1:09 AM
    @dimi, it already is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back