Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another top finish to the year again P/Hill. Good to see the money your spending is filling up the trophy cabinet. Maybe you should move to a league where you won't have play Calivil in a final.

Will Mitiamo break Calivil's run? Or will another cup go to Calivil?

Reserves: Andrew Ferguson (Bridgewater) on 23 from Dean Gordon (Newbridge) on 16

U17: Jackson Falls (Mitiamo) on 30 from Sam Kennedy (Pyramid) on 29

Jackson Falls and Sam Kennedy are deserving of their B & F and Runners Up............I reckon the umpires got the Under 17's spot on....These two kids were the standouts of the league.

Have heard Serpentine have re-appointed steve cox as coach with his brother shane to assist, good move in my opinion as he can now approach possible recruits before other clubs...

Jackson Falls and Sam Kennedy are deserving of their B & F and Runners Up............I reckon the umpires got the Under 17's spot on....These two kids were the standouts of the league.

Think the Umps got the reserves right too

Heard somewhere that in the seniors count YCW's coach got 3 votes against Mitiamo when he was knocked out in the first 5 mins of the game. can anybody confirm?

Any thoughts on the LVFL team of the year?

Heard somewhere that in the seniors count YCW's coach got 3 votes against Mitiamo when he was knocked out in the first 5 mins of the game. can anybody confirm?

Any thoughts on the LVFL team of the year?

Yeah i will give it a crack. Here is my side.
B:S. O'Connor (Inglewood), J. Whybird (Mitiamo), A. Moore (Newbridge)
HB: A. Bell (Marong), L. Mitchell (Mitiamo), A. McKean (Mitiamo)
C: B. Comer (Newbridge), L. Franklin (Marong), D. Coghlan (Bridgewater)
HF: L. Marsh (P/Hill), A. Chapman (Mitiamo), Brock Rogers (Calivil)
FF: K. Ashman (Bridgewater), R. Haythorpe (Mitiamo), C. Stone (Marong)
R: J. Hutton (BL Serp), G. Orton (Mitiamo), R. Maxted (Calivil)
Int: (from) P. Thomson (Marong), T. Grant (Mitiamo), G. Richardson (Calivil), A. Alford (P/Hill), R. Poyner (Bridgewater), E. Ritchie (Calivil.

Now that Pyramid are done in their bid for a senior flag, they going to push for the seconds to bring home some silverwear? Gav James and Fevaleki are eligable to play in the twos right? anyone think they'd actually drop back?

Confidence, they must've played at least 4 reserves games to qualify so unfortunately for Pyramid no Gav James or Fevolution in the GF. Although I think they will win with big Shrek Lindrea up front and an overall hardness Bridgy lacks around the ground. ;)

Yeah i will give it a crack. Here is my side.
B:S. O'Connor (Inglewood), J. Whybird (Mitiamo), A. Moore (Newbridge)
HB: A. Bell (Marong), L. Mitchell (Mitiamo), A. McKean (Mitiamo)
C: B. Comer (Newbridge), L. Franklin (Marong), D. Coghlan (Bridgewater)
HF: L. Marsh (P/Hill), A. Chapman (Mitiamo), Brock Rogers (Calivil)
FF: K. Ashman (Bridgewater), R. Haythorpe (Mitiamo), C. Stone (Marong)
R: J. Hutton (BL Serp), G. Orton (Mitiamo), R. Maxted (Calivil)
Int: (from) P. Thomson (Marong), T. Grant (Mitiamo), G. Richardson (Calivil), A. Alford (P/Hill), R. Poyner (Bridgewater), E. Ritchie (Calivil.

Thats a fair effort Greg...good side, hard to disagree with any of your selections there! I'm glad to see you managed to sneak the Harding medalist in....;)

sorry my bad, i was under the impression that it only mattered how many senior games you'd played. if u played over a certain amount u couldn't drop back to the two's finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my tips for the grand finals:
Seniors:
Mitiamo by 15 points, still the formed side of the compitition.

Reserves:
Pyrimid Hill by 20 points, hard to see bridgey causing an upset.

17s:
Marong by 30 points, Marong to be dominant in all areas.

U are an absolute w***er Kublai Khan. Who writes just YEAH only u cause u must be that Bored with ur life its not even funny u **** head. :mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Looser
That's not a very nice thing to say Cronik. Why so angry? Have you run out of beer money? :eek: I think Dennis Cheese is right, you need to get off the gear mate. My tips - Miti 25 , Haythorpe for the norm smith (what's it called?).

Does anyone know the Senior lineups for either Calivil or Miti as yet ??

Anyone got any tips for the weekend??:)

Seniors - Mitty by 10 - Wonder if Mitty's little training session last Saturday morning at Bridgewater will help them, with the set ups. Not sure what Calivil's record has been like on the Bridgewater ground.

Twos - Bridgy by 5 points. If Bridgy's midfielders can give the forwards good use of the pill, they should be too big for Pyramid's defenders. Just as long as they kick straight..

Unders - Marong by 15 points.

That's not a very nice thing to say Cronik. Why so angry? Have you run out of beer money? :eek: I think Dennis Cheese is right, you need to get off the gear mate. My tips - Miti 25 , Haythorpe for the norm smith (what's it called?).

Cronik is still on his mums tit by the sounds of it. Waaaambulance Cronik!
My tips are Calivil by 38 and Richo to get the medal seeings he should have won the league clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back