Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I will now have to find a new 2nd team to cheer on. I only liked the Rams due to having lived in St. Louis as a kid. There just isn't another NFC team i like. Looks like the Chiefs become my 2nd team.

Arizona Cardinals? They were from St Louis, but I understand not following a team that skips town.

Angels and Rams.JPG

Go Rams, Go Halos!!

Arizona Cardinals? They were from St Louis, but I understand not following a team that skips town.

View attachment 207343

Go Rams, Go Halos!!
Yeah - NAH They were the St. Louis Cardinals when I lived there, and went to a few of their games. But its the city of St. Louis team that I cheered on. The Bengals were always my favourites though. Its he chiefs for now, until I can figure out if any NFC team is worth cheering on, sadly nothinng is sticking out though.

I may wait for the draft and see if any Mizzou players get drafted by an NFC team, it may help me decide.

http://www.101sports.com/2016/02/03/reports-rams-discuss-bringing-peyton-manning-to-los-angeles/

Apparently, the L.A. smog contains hallucinogens.

With the Rams setting up shop in Los Angeles, reports say the franchise brass have had discussions about bringing Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning to the team, should he decide to play another season following Super Bowl 50.

The rumor mill started swirling Wednesday when ESPN’s Adam Schefter fired off this tweet and corresponding story, citing a league source:

This wouldn’t be the first time a legendary quarterback collected a final paycheck from the L.A. Rams before hanging it up for good. Joe Namath played four games for the team in 1977 before retiring, as noted by Boston Globe columnist Chad Finn:

View attachment 207343

Go Rams, Go Halos!!

Hahaha, memories, thanks for posting. :thumbsu:

I got that exact same cup when i went to Anaheim stadium to watch the Angels vs Athletics when i was a kid with the old man.

Im pretty sure going to that game put me off baseball for life. What a ******* god awful boring sport to watch live as a kid. (was like 2-0 Athletics win with no home runs for the day)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who remembers Flipper?

1104c6b8-b321-11e5-99f7-12771640ddce.jpg

For the St Louis folk… they have this 'never happened quote' to die happy with.

CYzMNiNUAAAcdud.jpg

But there's one guy that who stands heads and shoulders above all..MR LA RAMS to me is..

71CgseFn%2BaL._SY355_.jpg

HOF Inducted 2001:
OFFENSIVE TACKLE

JACKIE SLATER

20 SEASONS

7 PRO BOWLS

259 GAMES PLAYED

5 FIRST- OR SECOND-TEAM ALL-PRO

7 FIRST- OR SECOND-TEAM ALL-NFC

Who remembers Flipper?

1104c6b8-b321-11e5-99f7-12771640ddce.jpg

Willie "flipper" Anderson ? Never heard of him.

He was a very good receiver, his seasons in 1989 & 1990 were awesome ... faded a bit after that ... as did the Rams. I still have my #83 Anderson LA Rams top ... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would've said this before somewhere. But with TGSoT being in St Louis. It really does spoil the LA Rams "franchise". With those SB teams, St Louis own the team, and even it's history in LA prior to St Louis.

LA were better off getting an expansion team, or a team which it's history/presence makes it ineffectual or vanilla. Jaguars or Titans maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back