Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

different for every one, but speaking from experience I have never felt the effects of alcohol unless I've had at least 6 beers.

Same goes for all the mates that I'd be drinking with. The only people who feel drunk after 3 or 4 beers are women.
Or, just perhaps, the alcohol is giving you an overinflated sense of your abilities. Just like Hodge, just like plenty of people every day.

Well obviously, you guys will win if its over there in perth.

I can see it already...Umpire bounces the ball, Naitanui takes something outrageous in the ruck...crowd goes nuts, umpires pay free kicks....all over after 3 seconds.
We won when it was over there in Melbourne.:rainbow:

There is evidence of lying, "3 or 4 beers" before a "2 hour break and just drinking water" wouldnt put anyone over the limit.

Plus how the hell dont you know if it was either 3 or 4, who loses count after that many?
Its an expression. "Yeah mate, I had 3 or 4 beers".
or, "wanna come 'round for a beer or two?"

funny how this thread has been going hell for leather for a week, 131 pages.

Then I bring a few valid issues to the table, call out some Sydney supporters, and they all go quiet.

Its an expression. "Yeah mate, I had 3 or 4 beers".
or, "wanna come 'round for a beer or two?"

An expression hey? Yeah straight out of the DD manual!!! How do you think it would have gone down if he said 6 or 7?

But you have conveniently missed the point of my post. If he did what has been reported then he wouldnt have blown over...

Hey I have no issues with west coast crowd last night ...it wasn't over the top

I suspect he was copping razz for the 0.068 plus smashing wingards head into a goal post ......plus he's hodge

A great player once said though if they are booing you it's because deep down they actually respect you as player ....you're a good player and I think that's also part of it

If you asked hodge today did it bother him ? ...he'd laugh it off

More to the point and this question hasn't been asked ? Why was your captain drinking 5 beers on a Thursday night 8 days out from an interstate final ..... ? That's the question that needs asking of Hawks fans want a beef

Why was your star player who is also captain on the turps before a big game ......seriously have a look

So stop bitching about booing and maybe ask the serious questions of your leader

Hey I have no issues with west coast crowd last night ...it wasn't over the top

I suspect he was copping razz for the 0.068 plus smashing wingards head into a goal post ......plus he's hodge

A great player once said though if they are booing you it's because deep down they actually respect you as player ....you're a good player and I think that's also part of it

If you asked hodge today did it bother him ? ...he'd laugh it off

More to the point and this question hasn't been asked ? Why was your captain drinking 5 beers on a Thursday night 8 days out from an interstate final ..... ? That's the question that needs asking of Hawks fans want a beef

Why was your star player who is also captain on the turps before a big game ......seriously have a look

So stop bitching about booing and maybe ask the serious questions of your leader
can't believe how racist the crowd was last night.

It must be considered racism (the booing of hodge) because he is a "champion of the game"

Once again, flogs dissapearing left right and centre because I'm bringing up valid points that they have no answer to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this thread serious?
WCE and Hawthorn fans going at each other over booing???
Lol the two biggest jeering clubs in the league, 1 self righteous club vs another. This is beautiful.
In fairness to West Coast, Hodge needed to be sent a message of what people think of his behaviour. The club didn't take it serious enough.

Is this thread serious?
WCE and Hawthorn fans going at each other over booing???
Lol the two biggest jeering clubs in the league, 1 self righteous club vs another. This is beautiful.
In fairness to West Coast, Hodge needed to be sent a message of what people think of his behaviour. The club didn't take it serious enough.
Hodge would have been booed even if the drink driving incident never happened.

The Wingard & Swallow incidents have made him one of the most hated players in the game.

Cripes -which one was the valid point?
The one where I pointed out how Sydney supporters were more than happy to support Goodes, even though his behaviour has been absolutely disgusting over the last few years.

The second Hawks supporters defend Hodge, because he'd had a few beers with mates, they're all flogs who support drunk drivers.

Instead, the swans supporters start calling for Hodge's head, even though when Goodes publicly humiliates a small child and then calls all australians racist, the support him to the hill.

The one where I pointed out how Sydney supporters were more than happy to support Goodes, even though his behaviour has been absolutely disgusting over the last few years.

The second Hawks supporters defend Hodge, because he'd had a few beers with mates, they're all flogs who support drunk drivers.

Instead, the swans supporters start calling for Hodge's head, even though when Goodes publicly humiliates a small child and then calls all australians racist, the support him to the hill.
Your entire post is based upon a false premise. There is not a valid point to be found there.

Uhuh. In other words-no valid points. Just another Hawk troll. Carry on.

Uhuh. In other words-no valid points. Just another Hawk troll. Carry on.
Please tell me which of the following is false:

Adam Goodes gets booed - cries to the AFL. The entire community support him.

Luke Hodge gets booed after he had a few beers with mates - doesn't cry to the AFL and gets on with it. Most supporters that aren't Hawthorn supporters start calling for his head.

Luke Hodge gets booed after he had a few beers with mates - doesn't cry to the AFL and gets on with it. Most supporters that aren't Hawthorn supporters start calling for his head.

Huge difference between a few beers with mates and getting a taxi back home - and having a few beers with mates and then driving back home while over the legal limit.

Both false.

The entire community certainly dont support Goodes. And Not many people are calling for Hodges head...and those that are booing him are doing it for many reasons....mostly because hes not an Eagle.

Huge difference between a few beers with mates and getting a taxi back home - and having a few beers with mates and then driving back home while over the legal limit.
Even so, my point still stands.

Sydney supported Adam Goodes, yet they don't have the time of day for Luke Hodge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back