Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if it upsets you so much then why are you wasting time here on a forum when you should be campaigning for against drink driving? Not sure if you know this but the law and government that rules this state did not suspended Luke's licence. He is free to drive.

Keep endorsing drink driving Roby.

Still here? Looks like you're endorsing it. Well done. What a sad and despicable individual one must be to be wasting time on the forum when they could stop drink drivers from getting behind the wheel.

By speaking against it on a public forum, I'm not doing that?

You're actively encouraging it.

So brave. Have you done anything outside this forum or you is gravity stopping you from getting off your computer chair?

Is this your whole argument? Pretty pathetic. Imagine discussing a footballer breaking the law on a football forum. Outrageous.

Is this your whole argument? Pretty pathetic. Imagine discussing a footballer breaking the law on a football forum. Outrageous.

My argument is that all you do is post on a forum for no consequence and no relevance whatsoever. Who is pathetic again?

You sure you're a Lions fan? You sound like a big advocate for the Hawks players... Second account?

My argument is that all you do is post on a forum for no consequence and no relevance whatsoever. Who is pathetic again?

Seems odd to pick me out of 100k+ BigFooty users for this, especially given your long term "Power Rankings".

But enough about this, this thread is about Luke Hodge and breaking the law.

I still think he should have gotten a week, and I think his performance on the weekend showed that he might have needed one too.

Seems odd to pick me out of 100k+ BigFooty users for this, especially given your long term "Power Rankings".

But enough about this, this thread is about Luke Hodge and breaking the law.

I still think he should have gotten a week, and I think his performance on the weekend showed that he might have needed one too.
You're getting confused due to your own insecurities.

I'm not picking on you.

I'm just picking on your argument or lack of...

Hodge is playing this week. He also gets to drive this week his car and the team. So your forum crusade is for what? And it's still going. Hilarious.

You're getting confused due to your own insecurities.

I'm not picking on you.

I'm just picking on your argument or lack of...

Hodge is playing this week. He also gets to drive this week his car and the team. So your forum crusade is for what? And it's still going. Hilarious.

Maybe you should go back and read the entire thread, instead of doing a halfarse job like you did with your power rankings.

Throughout the course of this thread, I've said a one week suspension from the club would have been suitable. That didn't happen, Hodge played like a busted arse, and here we are.

It was weak from Hawthorn to not give him a week, given their standing in the community, and his standing within the club. They had a chance to say "we're 100% against drink driving", but instead all we got was a small fine from their leadership group, and a dribbling Luke Hodge who was unable to identify just how few drinks he had.

Maybe you should go back and read the entire thread, instead of doing a halfarse job like you did with your power rankings.

Throughout the course of this thread, I've said a one week suspension from the club would have been suitable. That didn't happen, Hodge played like a busted arse, and here we are.

It was weak from Hawthorn to not give him a week, given their standing in the community, and his standing within the club. They had a chance to say "we're 100% against drink driving", but instead all we got was a small fine from their leadership group, and a dribbling Luke Hodge who was unable to identify just how few drinks he had.
And this upsets you because...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back