Video Highlights Mad Monday post GF beers .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only is this absolutely hilarious, but any indiscretions arising out of excess alcohol consumption (such as falling over, falling asleep in public, being wonky on the legs, incontinence) can just be passed off as part of the act.

Brilliant. Genius.

I hope they were all wearing their Depends!

8123f322-fc3e-4795-9953-f8050617606f.6f5d148d26f60b41ac2978a35fe70172.jpeg

camerons big bird get up is putrid

and i love it.

I love that he was almost going to bring his cow but thought people might get offended..hes such a funny country bloke 😂 and handing out eggs 😂

Must say, it's good to know where Joel's head was at leading up the grand final, 😂

“Wednesday pre-Grand Final, Joel sent a text around saying ‘I’ve organised a retirement bus for Mad Monday’ – so it was great to see the captain’s head was well and truly in the game and ready for performance. And then the kits came later,” Dangerfield said.

And then Joel making this subtle dig wth his Instagram post

Neale lift your game son 😂

Lol at jed bews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale lift your game son 😂

Lol at jed bews

Surely Jed gets bonus points for going to the effort of actually acquiring clothes from the Lloyd wardrobe just for the day

Must say, it's good to know where Joel's head was at leading up the grand final, 😂

“Wednesday pre-Grand Final, Joel sent a text around saying ‘I’ve organised a retirement bus for Mad Monday’ – so it was great to see the captain’s head was well and truly in the game and ready for performance. And then the kits came later,” Dangerfield said.

And then Joel making this subtle dig wth his Instagram post

Tuohy with an underrated pose in that photo :laughv1: .

Can someone please explain to me how on earth people are offended by them dressing up as old people?

For years people have said the players are too old. They are literally taking the piss out of themselves by dressing up.

I am honestly struggling to see how anyone can be offended at that. Society is really in trouble if this is the kind of stuff that upsets people.

Can someone please explain to me how on earth people are offended by them dressing up as old people?

For years people have said the players are too old. They are literally taking the piss out of themselves by dressing up.

I am honestly struggling to see how anyone can be offended at that. Society is really in trouble if this is the kind of stuff that upsets people.
Apparently some old people were ringing up 3AW to complain to Neil Mitchell.

Well I never......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back