Making a DPP trade in AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I may as well start a new thread after going through a skull**** with 3 forwards out this week & trying to work out how to get Jack Watts into my forward line so I could still make the 2 trades I wanted.

For some reason even God wouldn't know, to move the DPP player you want, you have to select to trade him. Do that & select the player you want to bring in. It will then give you the option to move that player to the other position & an optio to trade a different member of your team in the position you have just moved your DPP to.

In case that doesn't make sense, consider yourself skull****** too. This is the scenario I had:

Watts (DEF/FWD) in my defence, forward line missing Le Cras, Dahlhaus & Rohan (Patton E, Honeychurch not selected).

"Traded" Watts for Griffiths (Richmond), gave me an option to move Watts & trade a forward. Got rid of Rohan for Griffiths. That's. All. I. Wanted. To. Do.

This way I was able to effectively swap Griffiths for Watts in defence, Watts fills a hole in my forward line, Patton fills another, Dahl moves to the bench because he'll be back next week & I traded Frenchy because his arm will be amputated, or something. So while I don't have a forward emergency this week at least I won't get a donut like I thought I would, unless of course one of my forwards is a late withdrawl....

Hopefully this thread can help people out, cheers :)

does this still work? Im trying to trade out Langdon (def/mid) to upgrade to Sam Mitchell, but it doesnt pop up the options to switch Langdon to the midfield and trade out a midfield rookie.

Have Fan Hub changed this?

anyone?

Another week and i still cant do DPP trades anymore. Surely myself and the OP arent the only ones who use DPP trading.

anyone?

Another week and i still cant do DPP trades anymore. Surely myself and the OP arent the only ones who use DPP trading.
They changed it a couple of weeks ago. When you trade someone out, on the left hand side where the players in your team are listed, when you click the double-ended arrow, it moves that player into the spot of the player you're trading out. Unless that isn't working for some reason, that's how you do it.

They changed it a couple of weeks ago. When you trade someone out, on the left hand side where the players in your team are listed, when you click the double-ended arrow, it moves that player into the spot of the player you're trading out. Unless that isn't working for some reason, that's how you do it.
thanks heaps mate. Took me a while to understand what you meant, but yeah i finally figured out what you meant by double arrow.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back