Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 search continues

Remove this Banner Ad

The disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is expected to end in tragedy but as yet there are still no confirmed reports of the fate of the flight and all on board.

Reports earlier today of spotting some wreckage have not been confirmed.

It must be terrible time for all involved.

I'm starting to believe it hasn't crashed into the ocean at all. It's in a remote rain forest somewhere in Vietnam or Cambodia. It's been 60 hours now and some debris would of been recovered by the 60 odd search vessels (sea and air), or local merchant ships by now. The tides would carried debris a fair distance in that time. For NOTHING to have been found is very odd.

Mate in this day & age you would think there would be some sort of high frequency transponder. Something terrorist or explosion proof. In the event it did go out at sea wouldn't something like that be of high priority ? What if there were survivors waiting to be rescued. I just cannot believe how amateurish this whole saga is.

It took 5 days to recover wreckage from Air France Flight 447 but this appears to be a much narrower search region.

Being completely dispassionate and assuming the jet has crashed at sea the lack of wreckage might indicate the jet fell out of the sky in one piece as did Flight 447. This is more likely the result of catastrophic system failure rather than terrorist attack which the media is trying to hype.

The flight recorders in Flight 447 were not recovered for 2 years as they were on the ocean floor. It took a submarine to locate the electronic pings using its sonar.

Not that long ago I did some furniture removal stuff. ****house work but I needed the cash.

It'd be fair to say the guys I was working for and with weren't the best of blokes (seriously they'd smoke their crack pipes in the back of the truck and steal peoples shoes). Anyway this one guy I was working with, and surprisingly he was one of the more lucid, spent a particularly long afternoon describing to me in detail the different type of aliens. You'll all be pleased to know that there are good aliens as well as bad. FYI it's the lizard like homies you've got to lookout for.

Anyway, to cut one of the more painful afternoons of my life short *blank expression, nods head*, it was definitely the aliens.

This is bizarre. Small search area, shallow waters (only 70m deep I believe) yet nothing has been found floating or under water in 3days.
4 possible scenarios.
1. The people searching are useless and are searching the same spot hoping something will float by.
2. The plane crashed on land, thus no one has thought to look on land yet.
3. The plane was hijacked, and actually landed safely somewhere on a runway controlled by whoever hijacked it. Might explain why some families have called their loved ones, with the phone ringing. Surely if underwater or on a mountain side, the phone wouldnt work after the crash?
4. Aliens have indeed taken the plane. It will be returned to earth once they are done doing what they need to do.

and hell I throw in one more
5. The writers of the show LOST, are from the future, and the show is based on this tragedy.

Not that long ago I did some furniture removal stuff. ****house work but I needed the cash.

It'd be fair to say the guys I was working for and with weren't the best of blokes (seriously they'd smoke their crack pipes in the back of the truck and steal peoples shoes). Anyway this one guy I was working with, and surprisingly he was one of the more lucid, spent a particularly long afternoon describing to me in detail the different type of aliens. You'll all be pleased to know that there are good aliens as well as bad. FYI it's the lizard like homies you've got to lookout for.

Anyway, to cut one of the more painful afternoons of my life short *blank expression, nods head*, it was definitely the aliens.

The blues and the greys..aliens I mean. Rather strange that wreckage has not been confirmed as found yet

It beggars belief that 2 stolen passports were used to board the plane. Also, those 5 passengers that didn't board and had their luggage removed is seriously dodgy. Something is certainly up. At this point I would be surprised if it was a boeing fault or pilot error.

I've been hearing all sorts of wild stories.

Story 1) The plane was hijacked, landed in Nanjing, a bomb was loaded on the plane then detonated shortly after take-off
Story 2) 2 Chinese terrorists boarded the plane using white people's stolen passports and hijacked the plane crashing it on/near China as some sort of retribution attack
Story 3) The plane was shot down by a Korean missile (not sure if North or South, probably North)

Crazy stuff.

One thing I can vouch for is Malaysian immigration being lax. They really don't pay much attention, half the time they're talking to each other in Malay about what they're going to have for dinner. I only know this because the Mrs happens to understand their language.

The beauty of the internet. Every conspiracy theorist has an outlet. :rolleyes:

Wonder if it was the same missile that shot down TWA 800? o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still nothing. They're not exactly searching the Atlantic. Surely there would have been something concrete by now.

Claims by relatives that they were able to get ringing tones on the phones of the passengers does give a glimmer of hope.

Still nothing. They're not exactly searching the Atlantic. Surely there would have been something concrete by now.

Claims by relatives that they were able to get ringing tones on the phones of the passengers does give a glimmer of hope.
You wonder why the phones arent being traced.

When the 24/7 news cycle has nothing to report it does turn plain weird.

The Guardian
Malaysia has issued a half-baked apology to the Italian striker Mario Balotelli after its civil aviation chief bizarrely suggested that passengers on the stolen passports looked like him.
The Guardian

Have Chinese satellite images finally located the downed airliner or another false alarm?

False alarm.

A couple new theories:
A New Zealander working on an oil rig south of Vietnam reckons he saw the plane crashing in a fireball but in one piece.

The US now thinks the plane flew an additional 4 hours (!) after disappearing which puts it in range of Pakistan and North Korea. Interestingly, the engine monitoring system on the plane sends regular updates to Malaysia Airlines which is then fed live to Rolls Royce. These updates occur every 30 mins but it's not clear whether the engines were still reporting data after the plane disappeared from radar as there's no comment from Rolls or MAS.

The four hour flight time could fit with the theory that the fuselage skin under the satellite antenna could have cracked.

777 structural flaw
A structural failure related to the flaw could not only have led to a slow decompression that left the 239 passengers and crew on the missing flight unconscious, it would also have disabled satellite communications, including the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), which transmits data of the plane’s location automatically.
777 structural flaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back