Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* hell this is at a very inconvenient time. not sure if i will be able to stay up.

the team i'd go with 4-1-4-1:
ddg
rafa, jones, rojo, shaw
blind
valencia, herrera, mata, di maria
falcao
4-2-3-1 for me:

De Gea
Rafael - Jones - McNair - Shaw
Carrick (c) - Blind
Herrera - Mata - Di Maria
Falcao​

Carrick wont play, he played with the reserves on Friday and Mcnair is injured.
Oh ffs. Carrick is so vital to our structure.

no goals at HT not sure if serious... :p been pretty good

I like what Janu has done but he slows it down too much. Blind has done well. We had 3 good chances. di Maria should give up pace for accuracy in his fks

Chelsea have stepped it up this half big time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stream cut out.

Di Maria was pretty bad tonight, made up for it with that cross though. Feel more should've come from that game but oh well. ******* Rafael.

If we can somehow manage a win against City next week then taking 4pts from chelsea and City would be a very good result for us, easier said than done though, but we played our best performance of the season this morning, and we will get rooney back next week, along with Falcao.

Smalling was very good I thought, as was Shaw, very solid.

19 shots to Chelsea's 9, and we edged them with possession just. Hopefully it's a sign that we are getting use to what LVG wants and we start to see more consistency.

If we can somehow manage a win against City next week then taking 4pts from chelsea and City would be a very good result for us, easier said than done though, but we played our best performance of the season this morning, and we will get rooney back next week, along with Falcao.

Smalling was very good I thought, as was Shaw, very solid.

19 shots to Chelsea's 9, and we edged them with possession just. Hopefully it's a sign that we are getting use to what LVG wants and we start to see more consistency.

Would be happy with a draw against City. They will be breathing fire against us.

Anything less than a win against City, no matter where each are placed, under any circumstances, is unacceptable.

I would love us to win but let's be realistic. They are better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back