Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing you have a lot of hatred towards Wonders?
I used to play for them.

Become the ultimate turn coat and join my team, The Las Vegas Bears ;)

We should win, but in the back of my head I get the feeling the scousers will pull something out of their ass. Hope we put the foot down and belt them though, I think Rodgers will go in with a very defensive mindset and expect us to hold possession and attack and try to get us on the counter.

Hopefully the RVP of old has returned at the right time.

We should win, but in the back of my head I get the feeling the scousers will pull something out of their ass. Hope we put the foot down and belt them though, I think Rodgers will go in with a very defensive mindset and expect us to hold possession and attack and try to get us on the counter.

Hopefully the RVP of old has returned at the right time.

Reminds me of 2009 when N'Gog and Torres scored and beat us 2-0 when we were hot favourites to win that game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Wilson might start tonight i guess in place of Herrera or Mata, LVG probably wants some pace in the side with no Di Maria.
Would be a terrible call.

Would rather Falcao start but obviously LVG rates Wilson highly, i mean he let Welbeck and Hernandez go for him.
He let those two go for Falcao not Wilson.

Liverpool with their backs against the wall...

This hasn't gone well in recent years but hopefully playing in mid-week makes them fatigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back