Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Falcao is the key. If he fires we are in for a treat. A much better all round striker than any others on our list.
Yep. Could be anything.

we NEED and SHOULD make the top 4 no doubt about that.

The key next season will be having 2 big CB's in front of De Gea. Hummels and Jones are big enough. I like the fullbacks for the next few years in Rafael and Shaw. Blind and Carrick will make a very good combination protecting the back 4. Then you have to fit Di Maria, Rooney, Falcao, van Persie and Herrera into 4 spots... Have fun with that LVG
Mata also ;)

Mata also ;)
He and Rooney are too similar for me. Both play their best behind the strikers. As for Liverpool this week, I'm thinking we'll go:

De Gea
Rafael - Evans - Rojo - Young
Carrick
Fellaini - Herrera
Rooney
van Persie - Falcao​

He and Rooney are too similar for me. Both play their best behind the strikers. As for Liverpool this week, I'm thinking we'll go:

De Gea
Rafael - Evans - Rojo - Young
Carrick
Fellaini - Herrera
Rooney
van Persie - Falcao​

I would like to be wrong but no chance Falcao starts. Also Di Maria should be back.

I would like to be wrong but no chance Falcao starts. Also Di Maria should be back.
Yeah, maybe go a 4-3-3 with Rooney and Di Maria flanking RVP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some reports in England that were going to offer De Gea a new deal worth 140k a week making him the highest paid GK in the world. I hope its true he is worth every cent.

Very much needed to be done as well. Also means if RM come calling it'll cost them close to 50m.

Daley Blind maybe.

De Gea should be the next captain.
Maybe, but he hasn't really stamped himself on Manchester United yet.

He would have been the obvious choice at the start of the season and it baffles me why Fletch was VC.

Obviously LVG wanted Roo but Fletch?
Fletch is a not as good version of Carrick. I quite like him. But yeah, doesn't make sense.

Fletch is a not as good version of Carrick. I quite like him. But yeah, doesn't make sense.

Fletch is loyal and will dig in but would not hold Carricks boot bag for talent. Had 1 very good season the rest have been pretty average during his United career. Illness aside he was the player the United fans loved to hate for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back