Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's almost certain that the 433 is the long term plan so there's not much point signing Cavani when only one of he or Rooney can start. For the money it would take to get Cavani we'd be much better served going after an emerging talent like Dybala who would play backup until he's ready to take over full time.

You do have a man crush on him don't you!

Dreamy,

611.jpg

But seriously he had a quality game and scored some goals, I think if United can utilise a scoring Falcao we'll be very happy come the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it true Callum Gribbin might move to the Liverpool academy?
He looks a good prospect
Que?
Haven't heard anything on that. Can't see it.
One positive from having LVG is that all the academy players know if they are good enough they will be given an opportunity. Would think Gribbin and Fosu-Mensah would be in or close to the first team squad next season.

Que?
Haven't heard anything on that. Can't see it.
One positive from having LVG is that all the academy players know if they are good enough they will be given an opportunity. Would think Gribbin and Fosu-Mensah would be in or close to the first team squad next season.
It was something i read on the Caf because he's a Liverpool supporter yada yada yada. Probably bs

I like to browse Wikipedia pages so this won't be too random.

May I ask why Kellett has been loaned in?
I forgot we have him...i have no *ing clue to be honest. I don't know how he plays or whether he's quality...but i'm expecting him to go back to Bolton

I like to browse Wikipedia pages so this won't be too random.

May I ask why Kellett has been loaned in?
Bolton wanted Saidy Janko on loan from us which we agreed to. However, our reserves would have been without a backup full back so we asked for Kellet to move the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back