Werewolf Marvel Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Or pressure on the tackle 😉
scott aukerman GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the vote for Greenery, chilli?
Was the vibe when I was catching up on the thread that I was happy with. Unfortunately didn’t get a chance to see the flog claim pre-deadline.

Night 2 Actions
Night 2, will it bring more village demise or will the village manage to thwart evil a little longer and continue the brave battle?

Firstly, there was a nefarious doctor running around trying to protect cronies. “I’m not ruining the world I’m saving it…” uttered the madman.

Said madman was fast asleep at home after his infamous toad chamomile tea, unaware just hours earlier the Serial Killer had been over for dinner and had spiked the tea. Unaware of proceedings that has previously occurred, the vigilante also visited this man in his sleep and uh, made sure he slept a long while.

Pie 4 Life (Green Goblin/Evil Doctor) killed by Vigilante and Serial Killer

However, while being distracted from that entanglement, evil managed to get a glimpse at the beloved vigilante as they ran away into the night. Unfortunately for said vigilante, that means straight into the literal firing line.

Cadsky (Deadpool/Vigilante) killed by Titans/Mafia

Next, a player who thought he had a role but didn’t, and thought the game was fun, until he was running for his life. So the Frost Giants visited him overnight and gave him a role, that is, a dead man.

DERO (Earth Resident/Villager) killed by Frost Giants/Werewolves

It is now Day 2.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back