Werewolf Marvel Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Night 1 Actions
  • All was peaceful and quiet…except it wasn’t. There is no such thing as a peaceful night when evil roam the Earth looking for things to do out of a mixture of boredom and curiosity.

Mere weeks after attending a game at Flog Oval, these two gentleman were having some form of conversation. It was impossible to tell if it was a two way conversation or a one way lecture to the other.

Either way; something was afoot between them. Phrases like “L Ratio bozo” and “No U” could be heard, but that didn’t matter to the onlooker/s.

Two persons, with similar intentions but on very different sides, both took aim simultaneously and were successful. Two single shots rang out into the cold of the night…then dead silence. At least until dawn when these two unfortunate souls were discovered.

Grand Uncle Horace (Hawkeye/Flog) killed by Bullseye/Serial Killer

Pickitt (Villager) killed by the Vigilante

Picture Match pair 1 of ? Eliminated

It is now Day 1

Day 1 Lynch
  • Village; I have good news and bad news.

The good news? You managed to come together and lynch someone, despite I believe 50% of you receiving a vote today.

The bad news? Well your lynch target was a good ol’ cotton farmer flog.

Greenery (Wong/Flog) lynched by the Earth Residents/Village.

It is now Night 2

Night 2 Actions
  • Night 2, will it bring more village demise or will the village manage to thwart evil a little longer and continue the brave battle?

Firstly, there was a nefarious doctor running around trying to protect cronies. “I’m not ruining the world I’m saving it…” uttered the madman.

Said madman was fast asleep at home after his infamous toad chamomile tea, unaware just hours earlier the Serial Killer had been over for dinner and had spiked the tea. Unaware of proceedings that has previously occurred, the vigilante also visited this man in his sleep and uh, made sure he slept a long while.

Pie 4 Life (Green Goblin/Evil Doctor) killed by Vigilante and Serial Killer

However, while being distracted from that entanglement, evil managed to get a glimpse at the beloved vigilante as they ran away into the night. Unfortunately for said vigilante, that means straight into the literal firing line.

Cadsky (Deadpool/Vigilante) killed by Titans/Mafia

Next, a player who thought he had a role but didn’t, and thought the game was fun, until he was running for his life. So the Frost Giants visited him overnight and gave him a role, that is, a dead man.

DERO (Earth Resident/Villager) killed by Frost Giants/Werewolves

It is now Day 2.

Last edited:
    Night 3 Actions
  • With a plethora of information now available to the village, with lists and theories flying around, who is who and which way is up/down gets murkier by the minute.

Some of you didn’t make it out alive sadly, and will be perhaps missed by some, but not by others, such is human nature.

Jhye Clark 13 was busy minding his own business, talking smack at the local pub, when he was taken hostage and thrown off a cliff for checks notes…reasons

Jhye Clark 13 (Villager) killed by Frost Giants/Werewolves

Along their continued revenge warpath,
    the frost giants stumbled across someone that appeared harmless and were about to walk away, before that person bravely stood up and began glowing from the chest. It was a brief but brave battle, but ultimately another soldier for the good guys lost.

por_please_ya (Ironman/Roleblocker) killed by Frost Giants/Werewolves

Similar to his fellow evil madman, our resident Mandarin was completing his morning meditation when a very muffled scream was heard, followed by a silenced thud.

MC Bad Genius (The Mandarin/Beta Wolf) killed by the JOAT

Picture Match Pair 2 of ? Eliminated

It is now Day 3.

Day 3 Actions
  • EARLY DEADLINE
    By my humble count there was 4 intimidations, 18 toilet jokes, 413 vote changes and about 999 useless comments to wade through when counting the votes. Not even mentioning the numerous PM's and goings on.

Regardless Earth Residents, you have chosen the Chilli to be lynched. Was he good, bad or ugly? Let's find out!

Chilli was NOT the doctor.
    Chilli was NOT a villager
    Chilli was NOT good (or ugly).
    Chilli was NOT a bad guy.

Chilli was just your typical sneaky neutral fella, wanting to fit in and not sure how. Trying to show his love through bullets.
    hotchilli (Bullseye/Serial Killer) lynched by the Village

Picture Match Pair 3 of ? Eliminated

It is now Night 4

Night 4 Actions
  • DEADLINE

Ladies, gentleman, those who SLAY and those who do not SLAY. We are reaching the pointy end, where wins become losses and losses become wins (Shoutout to Scott Hanson).

It’s getting close to our witching hour here in the Marvel Universe, as we descend upon the endgame.

One person who slept peacefully was one of the Earths Seers. They have had a unique time in this village as you will all see in due course, but not without their victories (and possibly a WW-first). However while they slept peacefully, someone decided to burn down their house.

They slept forever. R.I.P avenger.

Frederico_WA (Vision/Star Lord/True Seer/False Seer) killed by Titans/Mafia.

It is now Day 4

Day 4 Lynch
  • Wait sorry, reading the wrong script. Happens, ya know?

croweater 41 (Magneto/Mafioso) lynched by village.

It is now Night 5

This phase will probably end in a few hours once I’m done at work and provided all factions have entered their actions for the night.​

Mod note
  • Alright folks, I’m from work so I’ll call deadline at 4pm. Then we’ll have a day phase that I’m fine running a bit later than the usual 8pm.

Night 5 Actions
  • I’ll keep this short and sweet so you guys can get to your day lynching business.

Ligma (Jane Foster/Flog) killed by the Frost Giants/Werewolves with the note “let there be no more slayyyyyy”

Dingster (Doctor Strange/Doctor) killed by the Titans/Mafia

It is now Day Phase 5.

We’ll aim to wrap this phase up by 9pm AEST.

Exploding MILET
  • nuclear explosion GIF
    explosion GIF
    Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity
    explode nuclear explosion GIF by Faith Holland

Exploding Amulet
  • Lastly, jmoo wan (Thanos/Godfather) killed by an exploding amulet.

Picture Match pair 4 of ? Eliminated

As you were.

Night 6
  • I wish I had time for a fancy write-up, apologies to the soldiers who fell so close to the final hurdle.

Anyway, carnage ensued last night just as many nights before.

MP_ (Villager) killed by Captain Marvel

Chipmunk (Kaecilius/Manipulator) killed by the Frost Giants/Werewolves

Bluelegs (Captain Murica’/Guardian Angel) killed by the Titans/Mafia

Captain America Marvel GIF by Box Office

Picture Match Pair 5 of ? eliminated

It is now Day 6

Please note this phase will end at 12pm AEST or if a consensus is reached sooner.

3KZ is Football HARPSichord dogs105 BEaston CursingFijian The Majestic

Wolves win!
  • 3KZ is Football your vote has been manipulated onto dogs also.

Alas dogs105 (Captain Marvel/JOAT) is lynched.

Leaving us with our winners:

Have equaled or outnumbered the village and therefore take home the W!

Congrats Frost Giants/Wolves!

Thanks all for playing Marvel Werewolf 2.0! I’ll add final thoughts a bit later today

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back