Maths re the new stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

That video was vomit inducing. As bad as Dennis commentating a game and every 3 seconds making a reference to someones someone played for a WAFL club. I like the surrounds of the oval-that is one of the most appealing things. Will that roof really light up fluoro yellow and such? I know someone who has been headhunted to work at the stadium, definitely moving forward. Still dont like the wood but all the ridiculous patriotism aside it looks like a ground WA can be proud of.

That video was vomit inducing. As bad as Dennis commentating a game and every 3 seconds making a reference to someones someone played for a WAFL club. I like the surrounds of the oval-that is one of the most appealing things. Will that roof really light up fluoro yellow and such? I know someone who has been headhunted to work at the stadium, definitely moving forward. Still dont like the wood but all the ridiculous patriotism aside it looks like a ground WA can be proud of.

Yes, that lighting will be doable due to the use of LED lighting ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stadium question:

I'm moving back to Perth at the end of the year.

Is there any point in getting an in the wings membership? Will I just be able to join in 2018/19 when it finally gets built?

Really looking forward to spending decades watching big games of footy at this new stadium.
There has been no discussion as yet as to how the clubs are going to handle their membership numbers

I heard when the state government first started to talk the stadium up, it was going to be that the cubs could sell 50,000 seated memberships and there would be 10,000 for the general public and people wanting to come form the east etc.

Haven't heard anything since the latest announcement though

I think the eagles have 57,000 members though, so it may be tough to get a seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back