Matt Campbell VS Cyril RIoli

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming you mean the current Matthew Campbell and not the former Brisbane Bear, I will lean toward Campbell. Rioli is more exciting, Matthews contributes more overall.

Assuming you mean the current Matthew Campbell and not the former Brisbane Bear, I will lean toward Campbell. Rioli is more exciting, Matthews contributes more overall.
Rioli has a couple of brilliant forwards to compete against where poor matty campbell has two witches hats (Jones and Thommo) that he carries.
Campbell now Rioli closing quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's reasonable enough for the third tall option, played for Box Hill yesterday and kicked 5 as the main target up forward.

He'd play seniors for your blokes, what's the point? :confused:

WOW. He kicked 5 goals in the VFL. What a champion. :rolleyes:

Pity the bloke cant get a touch in the AFL.

He is a poor mans Jade Rawlings.

These 2 are going to give their supporters so much joy over the next decade. Campbell just does my head in with his consistency, and although I rate Cyril very highly, very very highly infact, Flash just wins out.

It isn't about defensive pressure with these 2, that seems to be a bit of a buzz word in the AFL at the moment, it's what they bloody do with the pill when its within 10 metres of them on the deck.

I think Cyril has a more uncanny ability to do the extremely freakish, however I actually think Flash is smarter around goals, and his skills are more than handy.

Either way both sides have got to be over the moon with their output, and Aussie from the Dee's rates a mention too.

cotchin will win the rising star award by a mile, but rioli's shown he's all class and his last few games have been awesome to watch, he'll be even better next year.

Matty Campbell is great aswell as Cyril Rioli - both gun and fast players... So hard to choice but since i am north I gotta go with Flash!

There is a bit of an age difference there.

But Cyril wins out for me because he is younger, in his first year and averages more kicks, handballs and inside 50's per game and isnt far behind for goals kicked and assisted.

wat was the point of making it if u clearly think one is better than the other. just to gloat on about how good you are. well get over geelong then start making 1 sided threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back