Remove this Banner Ad

Jetafl

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Astros Detroit Red Wings KC Chiefs

I have/had quite a bit of time for Matt Rendell over the journey but to say this on the Kym Dillion and Michaelangelo Rucci show he is cooked...

The only thing our midfield is stacked with is Mosquitos. We have been crying out for a big bodied powerful quality mid since we lost Danger at the end of 2015. That is hands down the most pressing need on our list.

I have/had quite a bit of time for Matt Rendell over the journey but to say this on the Kym Dillion and Michaelangelo Rucci show he is cooked...

The only thing our midfield is stacked with is Mosquitos. We have been crying out for a big bodied powerful quality mid since we lost Danger at the end of 2015. That is hands down the most pressing need on our list.

I thought Pedlar was gonna be that guy, tbh?

We thought Hately was that guy but he is a spud and Pedlar if we can keep him on the park, he's a maybe but in his two seasons of AFL that has been a major problem. In the SANFL he can tear it up for half and then you hear he is injured again.

We thought Hately was that guy but he is a spud and Pedlar if we can keep him on the park, he's a maybe but in his two seasons of AFL that has been a major problem. In the SANFL he can tear it up for half and then you hear he is injured again.

That's a shame, I was really excited by him. Still think he can make it, but it's never a good sign when a player is constantly injured this early in to his career

Heard him on sen a few times and seriously wondered if he is ok.

He has the potential to be. He's shown glimpses in the SANFL of being a line-breaking mid with a booming left-foot kick, but his body has let him down since he was drafted.

Heard Rendell rambling on the drive home yesterday... he went on a spiel about Grundy's supposedly poor leadership evidenced by the fact that 'he's never been in Collingwood's leadership group.' Someone corrected him to say that Grundy was in their leadership group only last year.

He then also claimed Esava Ratugolea didn't play seniors last year... Ratugolea actually played the first three rounds and got injured in round three, missing half the season with an ankle injury.

It is clear this guy does absolutely zero preparation, it's actually staggering he has been employed in clubland.

Heard Rendell rambling on the drive home yesterday... he went on a spiel about Grundy's supposedly poor leadership evidenced by the fact that 'he's never been in Collingwood's leadership group.' Someone corrected him to say that Grundy was in their leadership group only last year.

He then also claimed Esava Ratugolea didn't play seniors last year... Ratugolea actually played the first three rounds and got injured in round three, missing half the season with an ankle injury.

It is clear this guy does absolutely zero preparation, it's actually staggering he has been employed in clubland.
Just wondering, do you know if he had multiple concussions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very confident in saying I've heard him talk up a player as someone that will help a side improve next year... When that player had already been delisted and potentially a year or so earlier

Someone pointed out Ned Guy is the AFL's Head of Player Movement. Point being, once you're in the system, incompetence is no barrier to continued or future employment.
Boys Club

That Ned Guy architect of the 2020 Trade Period disaster for the Pies has got a high level job at the AFL is a effing joke.

He's advising GC and Geelong about the financials of the Bowes deal - well Ned Guy knows all about salary dumps LOL

Matt Rendell has degenerated into a laughing stock, should be kept out of commenting in public. SOS is going the same way

What I will say is that he is a little ahead of the current POTUS when it comes to mental acuity.... and is not as much of a buffoon as the previous POTUS.

Someone pointed out Ned Guy is the AFL's Head of Player Movement. Point being, once you're in the system, incompetence is no barrier to continued or future employment.
This.

It’s harder to get sacked from the AFL than it is from the public service. Same guys just get recycled around.

Rendell offers as much as Andrew Gaze on SEN.

Spent 2 minutes recounting a story about how Adelaide wanted him to trade a particular pick they had instead of using it on the draft at that point in time - he bungled up everything about the story including the punchline about the player he intended to draft with the pick that he was told to trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back