Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampson got pick 28 from Richmond. Ruckman have a special value at times.
They also got Megan Gale to their games and their club functions. A brilliant marketing strategic move. Andy Lee might have been drafted to an AFL Club if he'd just held it all together longer.

Something about Brisbane having to part with pick no 4 and Aish.
Although he reckons he will stay at Essendon, with Port next, then us, then GWS

Bahaha, Aish the SA kid willing to be part of a trade to a Melbourne club. Good one Robbo!

Finnally got around to watch Brownies fairwell speech.

What did he mean by the sacking of himself and Black by Leppa? Was that just joking around or are they both off to coach elsewhere 2015 I wonder?

Haven't seen it but I'm sure he would have just been being facetious. Isn't it already confirmed that he'll be a part time coach in 2015? Can't see Black going to another club so soon into his coaching career either.

Finnally got around to watch Brownies fairwell speech.

What did he mean by the sacking of himself and Black by Leppa? Was that just joking around or are they both off to coach elsewhere 2015 I wonder?

Heheh, reading way too much into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justin Clarke was just in the final of the worlds richest quiz against Lachie keeffe on the bounce and won 20k. He's got a good sense of humour.

Vossy & Browny on SEN this morning; Browny said something along the lines of Voss only trained with the main group 6-8 times during the whole of 2002 / 03 due to how bad his knee was :confused:

Just shows the mental strength of that bloke - BEAST!!!

Vossy & Browny on SEN this morning; Browny said something along the lines of Voss only trained with the main group 6-8 times during the whole of 2002 / 03 due to how bad his knee was :confused:

Just shows the mental strength of that bloke - BEAST!!!
Had to be carried to the team bus a few times in his last season too IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back