Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respected Caro but she keeps taking digs at my club when we are at the mercy of the AFL world. We know we have screwed up some aspects but Ffs let us at least celebrate after a rare win without some s**t story about us playing the victim or trying to humiliate the club. Cheap reporting at its finest. I hope you got the pats on the back from your misogynist Co workers you've been desperate to receive the past few weeks.. You feel big now Caro? . Flog.

I respected Caro but she keeps taking digs at my club when we are at the mercy of the AFL world. We know we have screwed up some aspects but Ffs let us at least celebrate after a rare win without some s**t story about us playing the victim or trying to humiliate the club. Cheap reporting at its finest. I hope you got the pats on the back from your misogynist Co workers you've been desperate to receive the past few weeks.. You feel big now Caro? . Flog.
A little nasty at the end... Probably some truth in it though.

I wonder what her switched button though? She has been a voice for our plight recently.

Curious

Last edited:
Could read BF too......

"Ken Brockman" started a thread on the main AFL board yesterday about the mission statement. When I saw it, my first thought was why?

..why bring more attention to our woes by highlighting that to the world?

As a result, it is now being talked about in mainstream media.

Thanks Ken, way to support your club..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope we cause an upset against St Kilda. Will be a fitting end to a solid career, despite the lack of accolades.

Big question is, who do we get aged 24+ as a KPD to help out Andrews and Co?
MACKENZIE%20Eric.png

I have a big soft spot for Sauce. I'll miss him.

Interestingly, it looks like he'll stay on working in defensive coaching and welfare. It makes sense that the Lambert-understudy role was on the cards. He and his family seem well suited to it, except for the hygiene problems.
Defensive coaching? Congrats to Rog on his retirement/career,but I hope that isn't a permanent position. I just don't think Merretts football IQ would be sufficient if we're judging by his decision making etc. The welfare side he would be perfect for though,a real jovial,easy going guy.

Defensive coaching? Congrats to Rog on his retirement/career,but I hope that isn't a permanent position. I just don't think Merretts football IQ would be sufficient if we're judging by his decision making etc. The welfare side he would be perfect for though,a real jovial,easy going guy.

Yeah, agreed. I think he wouldn't be the worst for helping out as a second or third defensive assistant on some defensive one-on-one skills stuff, but you wouldn't want him planning our structure for sure. I'm going off this description from the Lions' press release:

Merrett will continue to help out at the Club next season, guiding the Lions’ young defenders as well as helping out in welfare.

I guess it would be more of a 'do as I say, not as I did' type of coaching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back