Melbourne Demons VS Brisbane Lions - RND 19, Etihad Stadium, 1.10pm. 3rd August, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Gentlemen, I think we have our worst game for the year.

This has been absolutely farcical.
Certainly the third quarter is the one of the strangest this year. Two strong defences, two woeful attacks, equal numbers of terrible mistakes, umpires not paying frees that have been paid since the 19th century.
Interesting to hear Watts get the ironic cheers from the Dees supporters, no surprise though.

So, that Paul Roos football is pretty...exciting...And stuff...
This hasn't got anything to do with Roos. This is just potato-based football on both sides.

Both teams have been better than this this year.

Can you really say Paul Roos is doing a good job with Melbourne when they produce rubbish like this?

Good. They get a free they deserve for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I like Anthony Hudson's commentary but today i find him really intolerable, not quite to Bazil/BT levels, more the Dwayne/Dermie kind of Insaneness.

Also Merrett you goose, i expect he'll miss the rest of the season with that clumsy act (his track record with the MRP will go against him)

You lot are kidding yourselves, regardless of Merrett's track record, things happen in games of footy. His fist actually hit the ball, his arm just happened to make contact too.

50m, nothing more.

Can you really say Paul Roos is doing a good job with Melbourne when they produce rubbish like this?

When I see them produce like they did against Port Adelaide two weeks ago, of course Roos has had a massive influence on the Dees, even if their games are often low scoring grind fests to watch.

Normally I like Anthony Hudson's commentary but today i find him really intolerable, not quite to Bazil/BT levels, more the Dwayne/Dermie kind of Insaneness.

He's horribly overrated. Kind of like Nathan Jones at the Demons.

Not being complete shite like your contemporaries doesn't mean you are good or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back