Melbourne Demons VS Brisbane Lions - RND 19, Etihad Stadium, 1.10pm. 3rd August, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

daniel_merrett_tatts400.jpg

U
untill their players won't to go home again.
Well generally players are attracted to stay by the promise of success. When the last lot left Brisbane were a shambles still reeling from the stupid mistakes Voss made. Leppa seems to have the place in order, players are performing like they believe and are playing for each other. I reckon they are over the hump and should be able to retain their talent.

Almost certain Bernie Vince cost them the game with that turnover. Had 2 team mates running towards goal and he kicked it straight to a lions player. Up 13 at that stage, huge chance for a goal and very healthy lead which the lions would have found hard to come back from. Lions pulled it to 7 not long after. Game changer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebrating a member of your team taking cheap shots..... riiiiiight.

Was I? Here I was thinking I was posting an ugly derp photo to encapsulate an ugly derp game.

Pretty sure I posted earlier in the thread saying Merrett needs a holiday. Had a decent 4th quarter though did Sauce.

Why the hell would Ross Lyon be under any pressure watching Melbourne and Brissie.

You really are a clown

I think you missed the joke, and the point.

Hint: "front on pressure" was a euphemism.

I think you missed the joke, and the point.

Hint: "front on pressure" was a euphemism.

Urghh ! Am so used to Clanger s**t canning Freo I immediately took it for granted, plus I didn't watch the whole game only tuned in for the second half.
For some reason I took it as a slight on the scoring ability of Melbourne.

Time for a wild turkey to ease into the Pies-Port game, should be a ripper.

Worst game of footy I have attended in long time. As a Melbourne member. Was a laugh watching how poor both teams were for 3 quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back