Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Might as well.

Age 17
Height 171cm
Weight 52kg
Body type, I'd say Mesomorph.
Diet: 2400cals (350cal surplus on maintenance)
I dropped to 49kgs about 4 months ago when I was labouring full time. I then realised how much I actually needed to eat a day, turns out I was only eating about 1800cals a day. So now I find myself battling anorexia I guess?

My plan is to bulk to about the high 60's for now.

1000cals per day deficit?

Woops my bad, I mean 500 cal deficit. The last time I was over 20% of my maintenance, just using the 500 rule.

My maintenance is 2800, so I'm targetting 2300 cals and gradually decrease my carbs overtime. I know losing bodyfat and losing weight to become relative to my bodyweight, thus will make me see in an increase in power and explosiveness (as you mentioned about relative strength).

Currently squatting 112.5kg for 5 reps, deadlifting 122.5kg for 5 reps, pressing 62.5kg for 5 reps, power cleans 50kg for 5 reps (working on it), and benching 95kg for 5 reps.

I already have a bit of size considering I mainly play as a crumbing forward, probably will keep training for strength when i get down to 78kg and hopefully keep getting stronger in those lifts.

You've picked a terrible to try and lose 15% of your bodyweight but instead of taking 500cals of each day then just get your 3500cal deficit in over 7 days so some days will be higher cal then others

Don't forget to keep increasing strength or at the very least maintaining it but with your strength levels you should still be able to increase them steadily because with those numbers at your current wt, relative strength is on the low side

Might as well.

Age 17
Height 171cm
Weight 52kg
Body type, I'd say Mesomorph.
Diet: 2400cals (350cal surplus on maintenance)
I dropped to 49kgs about 4 months ago when I was labouring full time. I then realised how much I actually needed to eat a day, turns out I was only eating about 1800cals a day. So now I find myself battling anorexia I guess?

My plan is to bulk to about the high 60's for now.
With that height/ weight i'd say ecto

As Ecto as they come.

I'm about the same size and can never remember being near that weight at my current height.

It's my last few days in the U.S - A month of Pizza, doughnuts, burgers, meatballs, burritos, tacos and beer/spirits are taking it's toll, especially after coming here in good shape. Being able to go to the hotel gyms (and golds gym venice beach once) for the first 3 weeks at least meant I didn't lose any strength so I'm actually liking this week break and can't wait to get back into it.

Re: Member Profiles

Height: 181cm
Weight: 83-85kg
Bodyfat: ~15%
Body type: Mesomorphic I guess but I have a very narrow waist considering the width of my shoulders and my legs used to be extraordinarily skinny. I've since been able to put a bit of bulk on my thighs but my calves are basically non-existent
Qualifications: None
Sports: None
Supps:
Have tried pretty much everything under the sun but I'm currently just taking WPC

Diet: Due to my food obsessed girl friend my diet is currently all over the shop like a mad woman's s**t but I've previously tried a simple calorie deficiency diet and also a no carbs diet without a tremendous amount of success.

Past: GF of 4.5 years broke up with me in October 2008 and I decided the first order of business was to get my physique back. To that point I'd intermittently played sport and done a few weights here and there but hadn't laced up my adidas trainers in anger for at least 3 years (only exercise was a small amount of water skiing) and was eating terribly. I would have been about 77kgs at that point but probably around the 20% body fat mark

Short term goal: Just getting back into the swing of things at the moment after getting slightly sidetracked due to my gf moving in and work going bananas
Long term goal: Would settle for around 10-12%

Strategy: As per short term goals only just getting back to the gym seriously after some wavering commitment

Training: 3 day split 3-4 days a week (ideally 4-5)

Current PB's:
* Bench: 90 x 6
* Squat: 100 x 6
* Dead lift: 120 x 8
* Press: 60 x 6

Currently a little off my PBs due to aforementioned commitment issues.

Goals:
Strength and aesthetics

Photos
All taken while living in Spain in 2007
zkm0H.jpg

cBmFH.jpg

ksCKY.jpg

Taken in June of this year, probably at my skinniest (strong lighting angles :))
dnKsL.jpg

Y4kTH.jpg

1uXcV.jpg

Taken yesterday, probably at my bulkiest
FHz5g.jpg
This photo was taken in December last year, after 2 months of full body workouts, HIIT swimming bouts, some 10k runs and being calorie deficient.

thLTz.jpg

Obviously this photo gives you guys a better indication of where I was at, no favourable lighting angels or tensed abs :)

I was busting my balls for those 2 months and got pretty average results in return. I think I deserved washboard abs for my efforts :(
Well lol at me for thinking I was calorie deficient in the past, complete scatter gun approach back then and massively overdoing it exercise wise. Currently my weight is dropping like it's hot and I'm keeping it simple 400 cals deficient, 40/40/20 macro split, doing it through intermittent fasting and training one day on one day off with zero cardio.
Should have listened WakeUpTaz and cptkirk more closely.

Nice work. Can't be bothered going back to find your old pics but going from memory it looks like you've put on a heap of muscle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Progress photos
Started the year looking like the chubby fella on the right and the left was taken about a month ago
IhCIw82.jpg

All these have been taken in the last couple of days

Relaxed shot

My puny quads seem to have grown but still don't photograph all that well. Happy with the progress here though, 12 months ago I wouldn't have even considered a quad shot.

Height: 189
Weight: 75 on empty stomach, after s**t in morning
Body type: ecto. Literally the king of extreme ecto
Bodyfat: ~11-12%

Supplements: currently using: whey, fish oil

Diet: 1 cup of rice with tuna everyday comes to around 800 cals. whey with eggs. Milk, 8 weetbix. Oats and yoghurt. Whole pizza once or twice a week. Chicken some days, although though im pretty poverty living. Get at least 3k a day and aim for as much as possible. Protein would be around 170-200. Peanut butter sandwiches.

Goals: Been lifting 2 months, mostly twice a week but now I'm going to start going 4. Gone from 71 to 75 ish, with minimal change in BF. doubt i'll ever get above 13-14%. Before that I did calisthenics and started eating around 2.5k cals up from 1.5k. Used to be 6ft and 55kgs lbs a year or so ago.

Weight: 75 on empty stomach, after s**t in morning

I weigh myself in the exact same way.

Today I've started a clean bulk that I'm expecting to last 16-18 weeks(ish). If it's working for me then I will continue, but that is the minimum time I have committed myself for. Never really been one to count calories and whatnot but I haven't been putting on any sort of size for the last couple of months, so I figured it's time to count for a while and get some sense of what and how much I should be eating.

Today was the first day and I hit nearly all my macros, just fell short on carbs, so I think it was a decent start :thumbsu:. Will post back in here again hopefully at the midway point in about 8 weeks and if I like what I see I will post before/after shots for the first time in here.

19? I thought you were a lot older.

Good luck with your goals!

1993, so 20 this year. Thank you :)

got any goals in mind?

Yep, added them & also spent a bit of time speaking about what I wanted to achieve in another thread on this board yesterday.
Long story short: More muscle in arms & legs without sacrificing my exisiting build/figure.
Also 15 was 5 years ago! I'm growing up sadly.

in the photo you look very similar to the "before' pic of that other chick from the other thread - you'd be surprised what 2 - 3kgs of muscle will look like on you

if you want pm me your program and i can tweak it a bit...or post it on that other forum

in the photo you look very similar to the "before' pic of that other chick from the other thread - you'd be surprised what 2 - 3kgs of muscle will look like on you

if you want pm me your program and i can tweak it a bit...or post it on that other forum
How much would 2-3 kg change me? In complete honesty, her after picture was a little too muscular for my liking ie she was quite big in my opinion. I'd prefer to be more lean and I think at the moment my body fat would be lower than her before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back