Gym & Misc Member Profiles - Post yours!

Remove this Banner Ad

That other chick looked very sexy in her after pics imho. Nowhere near what I would consider too muscular.

FlowersByIrene

Age 21
Weight 87.8 - cut

So this is me, around a year ago, I was, admittedly, a lazy, “* it let’s hit hj’s”, get obliterated drunk guy with absolutely no drive for anything in my life. Now I still say “* it let’s hit hj’s” but with a purpose. Around 10 months ago, I was clocking in at around 130kg’s, never actually checked, too scared to look at the scales, but I was 122kg in August so 130kg is my rough estimate. Today I checked in at 87.8kg, a loss of 42kg in just over 10 months, that’s some Biggest Loser losses.

Have you ever thought about what 3 wishes you would make if a genie appeared in front of you right now? Inb4 infinite issue, I almost always settled on three things; 1) To win millions in the lottery, 2) to play football as well as Chris Judd and 3) to obtain my dream physique, which by the way I haven’t yet. The thing about these three wishes is that I’ll never be blessed with the skills of one of the all time greats and the chances of me winning the lottery are similar to me being drafted by Carlton. But 3 is something I can change something that I can in fact affect. The quote “don’t wish for it, work for it” immediately struck home to me and it’s the philosophy I used to change my life. The end of my wishful days was the beginning of my new life, after all “the end is our beginning”.

And this is only the beginning; this is just the first stage “cut” there are still plenty of goals to achieve, hours in the gym, sweat, tears and food. If you want to ask me anything feel free to, anybody can achieve this it’s not hard, all it requires is above average drive, a little bit of determination and hard work, learn to love the gym and everything in life is easier.

transformationsmall_zps89976975.png
[http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/FlowersBrah/IMG_20130415_233537_zpsb5f407e1.jpg/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20130415_233537_zpsb5f407e1.jpg
[http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/FlowersBrah/transformationsmall_zps89976975.png/URL][/IMG]

Great stuff flowers.

We've had very similar weight loss results. Almost identical tbh.....not sur eI kept any before pics but :p

Great effort!

What are your goals now, and the dream physique to wish for?
I'm bulking now aiming to put on some more muscle, 90kg is a bit low for 6"5.

I'd ideally like to be about 96-98kg at low bf%

Ive got naturally wide hips so I really wanna hit my lats and get a quality v taper.

Im bulking till september then cutting for a holiday at the end of the year, I'll see how I lool then and re adjust my goals

How much would 2-3 kg change me? In complete honesty, her after picture was a little too muscular for my liking ie she was quite big in my opinion. I'd prefer to be more lean and I think at the moment my body fat would be lower than her before.

Vonn, it takes a huge amount of effort to get buff/ripped; and it doesn't happen overnight. I know you aren't saying it, but the girls who go, "I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get huge," are basically *ed. Physiologically, girls aren't designed to put on muscle like guys are.

If you start lifting some decent weights, you'll see results relatively quickly - but slow enough that you can back off and focus more on maintenance than increases if you want to. If you do decent weights 3 times a week, you'll build muscle, lean down a bit; getting buff/ripped takes a lot more than that.

That other chick looked very sexy in her after pics imho. Nowhere near what I would consider too muscular.
agree. IMO Vonn should concentrate on BB squats. It works nearly every body part a girl would want to enhance, including abs.

Vonn, it takes a huge amount of effort to get buff/ripped; and it doesn't happen overnight. I know you aren't saying it, but the girls who go, "I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get huge," are basically ******ed. Physiologically, girls aren't designed to put on muscle like guys are.

If you start lifting some decent weights, you'll see results relatively quickly - but slow enough that you can back off and focus more on maintenance than increases if you want to. If you do decent weights 3 times a week, you'll build muscle, lean down a bit; getting buff/ripped takes a lot more than that.

agree. IMO Vonn should concentrate on BB squats. It works nearly every body part a girl would want to enhance, including abs.

Thanks guys. I'm hurting in all the right places today, and cptkirk has been kind enough to help me with a program, so I should be ok :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is you after training for one year? Ferk, I hate old man test levels.
Ive got low test as well
Had it tested a month ago im 195 free test its supposed to be 225-350 or something.

Apparently carrying weight inhibits liver fucntion which causes higher estrogen levels in the body as test is broken down easier than estrogen and the poor functioning liver therefore breaks down more test than est.

I've always been naturally athletic for my size though

Ive got low test as well
Had it tested a month ago im 195 free test its supposed to be 225-350 or something.

Apparently carrying weight inhibits liver fucntion which causes higher estrogen levels in the body as test is broken down easier than estrogen and the poor functioning liver therefore breaks down more test than est.

ok. Extra well done then. Awesome transformation.

:thumbsu:

Ive got low test as well

Did you get your test tested through a GP? Did you manage to get the test bulk billed? If so how?

Only reason I asked is because the last blood test I wanted done (to find out my blood type) the doctor said he didn't want to waste tax payer money and that I could go and donate my blood if I wanted to know my blood type.

Did you get your test tested through a GP? Did you manage to get the test bulk billed? If so how?

Only reason I asked is because the last blood test I wanted done (to find out my blood type) the doctor said he didn't want to waste tax payer money and that I could go and donate my blood if I wanted to know my blood type.
Yes I did through my gp
I was bulk billed but my sister is the receptionist so family rates :p

I went in saying I was lethargic, low drive etc

Im going back in a month to see if my levels have changed, if not I'm hoping for some doctor approved prescription supplementation

Good luck in competitions with your natural gains.

notsureifserious?

ANB?

Still a while away for me anyways, I would have thought. Mates coming together and playing in the same footy team brought me back to football, so a lot of my energy goes into footy from April to September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back