Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, that's fair enough, mate. But saying, you may as well sell-back for games you aren't going to, you don't lose anything. Even if it was only a little money.

I'm being a little stubborn with this but I just miss the sausage sizzle at Thursday training and other little things that made it feel like a club that you belonged. Those days won't come back and the club is a well run business these days. So mine is a business decision.

I love winning flags and making profits and such, but just feel that all decisions are made with the only real concern being the dollar.

I'm being a little stubborn with this but I just miss the sausage sizzle at Thursday training and other little things that made it feel like a club that you belonged. Those days won't come back and the club is a well run business these days. So mine is a business decision.

I love winning flags and making profits and such, but just feel that all decisions are made with the only real concern being the dollar.
Um, and maybe a tiny little bit of attention to n field excellent and success?????

Isn't this thread about the membership tally? Not every whine and petty gripe under the sun about auto renewal, upgrades,the club isn't a grass roots club anymore, they only care about money, blah, blah.

I'll say it again, how many more flags does it take to stop complaining??

How can the club guarantee that seats will be on-sold to Hawthorn members? I certainly wouldn't want a repeat of the debacle at the Bitchmond game earlier this year, where some feral Bitchmond supporters were able to purchase seats in designated Hawthorn member areas.
Yeah they can * right off.

The rules and common sense seem to go out the window when the money chasing starts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Kennedy club member, and the offer to on sell your seat has to be made worthwhile or I and the other 5 Kennedy Club seats my family occupy will not be bothered.
I live 4 hours from the G but still manage to get to most home games. From my viewpoint (N4), it appears to be level one members who dont show in numbers.

For me to want to engage this idea of reselling my seat:
-Simplify Process
-Offer worthwhile benefit
-Ensure upgrade is only for Hawthorn members

Kennedy club member, and the offer to on sell your seat has to be made worthwhile or I and the other 5 Kennedy Club seats my family occupy will not be bothered.
I live 4 hours from the G but still manage to get to most home games. From my viewpoint (N4), it appears to be level one members who dont show in numbers.

For me to want to engage this idea of reselling my seat:
-Simplify Process
-Offer worthwhile benefit
-Ensure upgrade is only for Hawthorn members

Definitely the Level 1 members. (I'm in M-level by request and often have plenty of room to spread out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the tigers are 51,480. They will be ahead of us this year. Maybe they have some animals from the zoo included too:p
Can we not even mention other clubs.
Other years these threads get hi-jacked by wa~k€rs wanting a pissing contest.

Let's just keep it as the Hawks membership tally & f##k the rest.

I totally understand how some supporters can't afford a membership with this Great Club but then there are people like a a clos friend of mine that just can't put his hands in his pockets!! I'm gonna work hard to get the prick to pay up, I'm sure there are a lot of these types that take the gloating and bragging rights without ever committing to the cause!

50,396, only 1,400 behind the Richmond " please don't make us play another elimination final " tigers. Can someone do the check how far ahead of last year same time we are? Based on the jump since last Thursday must be getting towards 4,000 or so, very confident we will end up with high 70's this year

Only 700 behind tiggies, we have caught up significantly in the last few days and I would not be surprised if we overtook them well before Christmas. Collingwood not releasing numbers, that isn't by accident, they usually crow from the rooftops as number one. Times are a Changin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back