Membership Tally 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Another win, in Adelaide, will help give us a little more of a bump.

With Butcher kicking a few, and Wingard showing us some razzle dazzle. Really excited about tomorrow night :thumbsu:

increase of 831 memberships in 5 days.
Hopefully they haven't counted the memberships which have come in since the entertaining Melbourne game.
If we get over the Saints and Essendon, 40K memberships will look gettable!

At the current rate we'll have ~35K come season open.

The two weeks to April 1st have added 5k in 2011, 3k in 2010 & 2k in 2009.

I reckon we will be ~37500 on round 1 and end the season on ~39k

The two weeks to April 1st have added 5k in 2011, 3k in 2010 & 2k in 2009.

I reckon we will be ~37500 on round 1 and end the season on ~39k

5500 in two weeks seems optimistic to me, but with our current membership campaigns who knows. We'd certainly need to get a wriggle on from our current rate. Here's hoping!

Has the club run a phone campaign yet? Like getting players calling up lapsed members?

This has to be a must! The buzz and word of mouth that creates is huge! Haven't heard of it happening for a while now, could be mistaken though.

Has the club run a phone campaign yet? Like getting players calling up lapsed members?

I had someone call me to let me know my boys memberships hadnt renewed, and i signed them up on the spot (I thought they were part of my power forever deal, hence why I hadnt renewed, but apparently not)

this was over a month ago however. Assuming they are onto this though

This has to be a must! The buzz and word of mouth that creates is huge! Haven't heard of it happening for a while now, could be mistaken though.

Happened last year or the year before, from memory.

I had a call from the club yesterday asking my t-shirt size, something to do with Club 1870 I think but missed the call and had to call back. It took ages to get through (actually got re-directed to a msg service first but kept trying the club number. Anyway, got through to a lady, who was lovely by the way, and asked why it took so long to get through and she said they were absolutely flat out. Full crew working and still flat out which is a great sign.

It would be a magnificent achievement to get to 40k but and increase after last year is going to be a good result.

(March 23) 32,253 - 2011

(March 22) 32,200 - 2012

We have 1 day to get 53 members and break even ;)

looks like Family Day might have been around this time last year. Big Jump in one week.

Round 1 is a week later. Port's first game last year was 26 march (away), this year it is 1st april at home. Look at the graph I posted, that surge before round 1 should be starting around now leading up to round 1. If that prediction is true, I think we are approx 2500 ahead of last year based on a 1 week delay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 is a week later. Port's first game last year was 26 march (away), this year it is 1st april at home. Look at the graph I posted, that surge before round 1 should be starting around now leading up to round 1. If that prediction is true, I think we are approx 2500 ahead of last year based on a 1 week delay.

ah, I see! I wasn't aware of that.

looking forward to a spike, especially if we win rnd 1

I'm looking to get my Canadian brother in-law a membership and wondered if anyone knew the best option for someone living OS.

I was going to go the standard $95 membership with the 3 game access.

Any thoughts?

I'm looking to get my Canadian brother in-law a membership and wondered if anyone knew the best option for someone living OS.

I was going to go the standard $95 membership with the 3 game access.

Any thoughts?

The standard is pretty much the best bet for overseas, I picked one up for myself for the same purpose :D

If anyone does decide they want a membership, let me know as I am doing alright on the Target 40,000 thing. <3

I've registered myself but I'd be happy to tip this one over to yours as I don't think I'll get anymore than this one. My freeloading mates have been made soft by my generosity over the past few years. :[

How do I link it to your name?

i'd like to get my essendon supporting 7 year old boy a planet teal membership (port is his second team) how do i go about getting one of thie players calling him so i can sign him up, he'd be blown away getting a call from them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back