Memberships 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like the hat. I'm regretting getting the scarf in 2022 now and I never got one in 2014 as I signed up after the season started. Was stupidly supporting another mob before that.View attachment 1878736
IMG_20240118_165921.jpg
Was looking for something and found our set. 2013 we missed because I missed early games and didn't get a chance to collect -and didn't think much about it since we already had four (ha) caps.

Seeing that gap, I'm in the process of doing something about it though.

View attachment 1888528
Was looking for something and found our set. 2013 we missed because I missed early games and didn't get a chance to collect -and didn't think much about it since we already had four (ha) caps.

Seeing that gap, I'm in the process of doing something about it though.
Had some good hats over the years

That’s my go to.
We got real good wears out of 2011/2012.

For some reason in 2019 they put out kids hats that were actually kids size - those have gotten permanent spots in our car as a result.

* me people are stupid.
Literally says in the article and in the tweet itself the Kayo/digital numbers are negligible to the 25k yet morons are saying it’s all Kayo. 🤦‍♂️

As frustrating as it may be, I wouldn't worry too much about them..

Some people like to create their own facts or borderline conspiracy theories with anything to do with our membership numbers or attendances.

As our numbers grow, a tipping point will be reached where our numbers will be undeniable but probably still downplayed by some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As frustrating as it may be, I wouldn't worry too much about them..

Some people like to create their own facts or borderline conspiracy theories with anything to do with our membership numbers or attendances.

As our numbers grow, a tipping point will be reached where our numbers will be undeniable but probably still downplayed by some.
IMG_0394.gif

* me people are stupid.
Literally says in the article and in the tweet itself the Kayo/digital numbers are negligible to the 25k yet morons are saying it’s all Kayo. 🤦‍♂️

No one reads the articles. :(

* me people are stupid.

Look at these stories firing! Impressive.

Number of Kayo subscriptions has been confirmed at less than 1000 via the below story. So, still up 4k on around this time last year if excluding the Kayos figures.

I'm well aware they're to drive up engagement but good to see so much AFL media appearing in Sydney 😀

According to Ben Hart in the after match Canberra Members are at 5k

That's a lot lower than has been speculated over the years.

In December 2022 when our club signed the new 10 year contract with Canberra, they stated that 6,400 members were from Canberra (and the surrounding region)

Could've sworn that the 5k figure was to date and the assertion was that it is strong growth for this time of the year heading into the 2024 season. I assume it's close to record breaking for this early in the season.

Happy to be corrected, though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back