Michael Christian "stood down" today from Sport 927 radio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Blue Heart

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Please accept my sincere apology in advance if I got this totally wrong, but this morning I was listening the Sport 927 breakfast radio and at the start of programme, Adam White, his replacement seemed to say that MC had been stood down from the programme for the day, because the AFL Head of Football Op's, Mark Evans had admitted that the MRP had made a mistake with Schultz sling tackle ruling.

Did anyone else hear this on Sport 927, and if this is correct, what power does the AFL to force someone to stand down from their job, when the MRP is separate unpaid position ?

Can anyone clarify this for me ?

Please accept my sincere apology in advance if I got this totally wrong, but this morning I was listening the Sport 927 breakfast radio and at the start of programme, Adam White, his replacement seemed to say that MC had been stood down from the programme for the day, because the AFL Head of Football Op's, Mark Evans had admitted that the MRP had made a mistake with Schultz sling tackle ruling.

Did anyone else hear this on Sport 927, and if this is correct, what power does the AFL to force someone to stand down from their job, when the MRP is separate unpaid position ?

Can anyone clarify this for me ?

I didn't hear this but that can't possibly be true- perhaps Adam White was joking?

Now if we can just get him off the rules of the games involvement that would be super.

Please may his new role given to him by Steve Hocking mean that has been accomplished.

Steve Hocking, is best thing to happen to AFL in years, if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back