Rumour Mick Malthouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats have form for it :D

My favourite part was where Trigg justifies the 'rebuilding' comments because

Trigg said Malthouse's infamous pre-season declaration that Carlton would not lose a game in 2015 forced the Blues into publically stating they were in 'rebuild mode'.

"We chose to call that out, strategically, because there were some mixed messages," Trigg said.

- See more at: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-22/trigg-surprised-by-malthouse-comments#sthash.2tIwBAdc.dpuf

Trigg is a ******* moron. Anyone who took those comments seriously is.

My favourite part was where Trigg justifies the 'rebuilding' comments because

Trigg is a ******* moron. Anyone who took those comments seriously is.
Why on earth was Trigg appointed in the first place? It beggars belief!!!

In hard times a club needs a strong and decisive leader; Trigg constantly blunders in the media and the message of the club.

Why on earth was Trigg appointed in the first place? It beggars belief!!!

In hard times a club needs a strong and decisive leader; Trigg constantly blunders in the media and the message of the club.

Probably because he asked for a high salary.

If someone wants a lot of $$$ they are obviously very very good

:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not going to get any easier next week. It could get very very brutal...

Caro said Hird was sacked also.

She's got no idea.

i think you will find your club was going to sack him, except when they called him in for his come to jesus meeting, they came to a gun fight with a knife. told sir james he was out, only for james to then outline how he would sue for unfair dismissal, only for the board to then realise he was right and they were pretty ****ed and had to stick with him

so i'm not sure thats the greatest example to show that caro is wrong

If you were Brett Ratten would you be falling off your chair laughing or be saying geez I feel for you Mick
Carlton are a bunch of pricks. Deserve their dire situation.

More like a knack of hiring coaches that are past it.
Easy to say with the benefit of hindsight. Pagan missed finals at North only once, I think. Malthouse's last two years at Collingwood netted three grand finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back